Part 37 - Single Shot

Important point by the end of this Part..
Waiting for your answer.

Part 37

VALENTINO VILLA
GRACY POV

After having parked my car, I head inside the villa to see whether Maya is ready or not and as I enter the main door I see Maya standing near Roman and Nicholas on the stairs as Roman speaks.

" I'm not saying anything about this... You both only deal with each other..!!!
I'm tired, I'm going to my room.. And you have blast at the party..!! "
Roman says and walks away from Maya to the stairs.

" Hey guysss....!!!
What's up...?? "
I say as I approach them.

" Gracy....
You look so beautiful in this.... "
Maya says as soon as she sees me making me smile at her words and even more sooner than that she questions me sounding very serious ;
" And me...
How do I look.. !?? You think I'm getting a little fat..!??? Should I start dieting..?? "

" What...!!! Off course not..!!! You're looking absolutely gorgeous... And you're definitely not getting fat..!!! "
Is my very natural and genuine reply to Maya.
Why would she even think like that..!?
Maya's got a perfect figure.

" Really... Okay then...
I think we should get going.. Let's go as it is we need to pick up Mrs Singh's gift on the way.. "
Satisfied with my answer then Maya says as she walks a little away from me to take her coat and I use that time to say bye to the guys.

As we start walking out, I remember a small detail and I tell Maya ;
" Well... Along with the gift, we also have to pick up Luke.. His car has some kind of engine problems and he asked me if I could pick him up on the way, and I agreed. "

" Okay... "
Maya says as we walk out of the villa and head to the car.

2 HOURS LATER
IN THE CLUB
GRACY POV

It's been a long time since I've arrived here with Maya and Luke. As expected, all of our colleagues and some of the volunteers are present here. When we had arrived, the party had already begun and we headed to Mrs Singh to wish her. As I had envisaged, the party is going great, the parties that the Singh couple throw are always happening. We all celebrated the birthday, most of us had been chatting around, by now some have started dancing, in short we are all enjoying ourselves.

Right now me and Maya with are seated at this table while most of the people here are dancing. Though Maya and I, we love dancing and enjoying ourselves but we prefer that when we're by ourselves, with soo many people around, none of the two of us are very comfortable with soo many people around us. That's why we prefer staying a little away from them.

" I'll be back in a while.. Need to go to the washroom..!! "
Maya says as she finishes her more than half-empty glass of juice and then gets up.

I just nod at her and then focus on one of my colleague who's talking to me.
Some time later Maya comes back from the washroom and sits down at her place staring the dance floor and the people there making me feel like there's something wrong.

" Maya... Are you okay!?? You seem to be a little off.. "
I question her but before she can answer me, Luke jumps in front of us and invites Maya as he speaks ;

" Hey Maya...... Do you wanna dance..!?? "

And a very unusually hyped up Maya replies ;
" Haan yaar (off course man)... I'd love to...!! Chaloooo (Let's gooooo) ..... "