Part 53 - Back Home

Part 53

THIRD PERSON POV

Maya waited impatiently in her ward sitting on a wheelchair with Gracy putting all their packed bags on the sofa for Nicholas to return back with her discharge papers all ready to leave the hospital after having spent the entire month in there.

" Does it really take so much time to get few papers signed..???

Where the hell is that man..???

Come back already..!!!

I wanna go home..!!!!

Gracy..

Just go and see where he is.! "

Maya complained to Gracy for the 10th time in the last 5 minutes finally prompting her to go see where her husband is.

All used to Maya and her impatience to leave the hospital, Gracy said trying to comfort her sister;

" Calm down Maya..

He will be back soon..

Trust me after what you said to him about Dr Daniel, he's more impatient and in a hurry than you yourself to get you out of this hospital..

Actually to be more specific to get you away from your doctor..!! "

Remembering that moment, Maya couldnt help but laugh as she said;

" Trust me Gracy

You should have seen his face when I told him that Dr Daniel is good looking and has a nice smile.!!

He looked like a little kid who's candy was being taken away from him..

For the first time ever Nicholas looked absolutely adorable while being angry..!!

I just can't get that moment.. That picture out of my mind..!!! "

" What picture..?? "
Nicholas asked as he entered the room hearing only the last line of all what Maya just said.

At this point both the girls shared a very common play time look and Gracy took the initiative to answer Nick as she spoke;

" A picture of Dr Daniel Nick..!!!

I kind of found his account on social media and I was checking it out..

There were so many picture of him in which he is sooooo handsome and that smile of his..!!!

His smile is soo attractive and soothing..

I was telling and showing the same to Maya before you came in..!! "

By the time Gracy finished talking, both the girls looked at Nicholas looked like as if he's about to burst.

Hearing Gracy's praising words about Dr Daniel, Nicholas felt as if that doctor was unknowingly becoming a huddle between him and his wife. But no matter how much he felt like he wanted to kill Dr Daniel and get rid of the latter forever, Nicholas knew that doing anything like that would only send his wife the message that indeed he's jealous of Maya admiring Dr Daniel which Nicholas didnt wanted at any cost.

Hence instead of reacting to Gracy, Nicholas just picked the packed bags on the sofa all at the same time and then turned at the girls and said trying to sound as normal and calm as possible;
" We're getting late..

The rest are waiting for us at the villa..!!!

Let's go..!! "

And saying that Nicholas left the room as the girls looked at him all amused at his reaction.