Part 54 - Proposal

Part 54

THIRD PERSON POV

As they reached the back garden, they saw the entire area decorated with flowers and lights giving a very warm, cozy and romantic feeling to everyone as soft music played in the background. And then as they continued walking in there, they saw Roman standing there with a big yet nervous smile.

Before anyone could ask him anything about all of his sudden surprise, Roman himself had the first move as he walked slowly towards them as he said;

" It's been months that I have been waiting for this day.

Maya ever since you've entered my life as my big brother's wife and became sister to me, I cant even tell you how much of happiness, peace and stability you've brought along side.

Now matter how much of a jerk my brother had been to you, you still fought back showing how much strong and brave you are.

You taught us both that we are not the persons our father wants us to be.

That even we can be loved..

That even we can love.

And it's that love only that has been me the courage today to say and do all of this..!!! "

Now standing right in front of Gracy, Roman looked in her eyes with all the courage he could gather and said;

" Gracy..

From the very first day I met you till now, there have been many occasions with us where I did feel something more than usual.

More than just normal friends..!!

More than you just being Maya's bestie..

I never really understood my feelings for you till the date we ended up kissing out of excitement when Bunny won that game..

I tried telling myself that it was nothing extra or unusual..

I mean it was not like the first time I had kissed someone..!!

But still I donno why that moment was completely stuck in my mind..

And things kind of got awkward..

But as time went by and more and more things started happening, I finally understood that you and your presence both started to affect me in the most possible good way ever. I just wanted to see you, be near to you, watch you smile, talk to you, even listen to you talking and even be there as you complain you're hungry just 10 minutes after eating

I thought that I was just infatuated with you.

But the day you and I took Bunny out to the amusement park to escape from Nick and Maya after the whole handcuff saga.

We spent that whole being just ourselves having a great day while being parents to Bunny..

For the first time ever I saw myself with someone important.

Someone I wanted to be with..

Someone who made me happy..

Someone who could be patient and listen to me..

Someone whom I wanted to listen to..

It was the day that I realized that I was not infatuated with you..

But I was actually in love with you..!! "

As Roman poured his true feelings regarding Gracy out, everyone stood quiet and still in awe as it was the first time every they had seen Roman be able to let out his emotions like that.