Part 6 - The New Home

Part 6

" We're almost there. Get the gates open. "

I hear Nicholas say on his phone while I look outside.
We had left the resort around 10:30 last night and the ride back has been a long..
Very long one..
That's most because of punctured tire on the way back.
And also with Nilda who left no stone unturned to make me feel like a complete intruder during the entire ride. She kept on talking nonstop even since Nicholas started driving without a single word while I tried sleeping but could not as Nilda would turn on and off the bloody radio from time to time on full volume.

Here I am seated in the back, just behind Nicholas, looking outside trying to see where we are heading. It's almost dawn as I realize as I see the sun coming up.

Soon the car enters a very posh, high class area. Definitely not for normal people as the villas in here are damn big and from outside itself they look very luxurious and expensive.
As the car goes on, I continue admiring the different villas designed beautifully to compete with each other.

The car stops in front of the last villa, as the security guards greet Nicholas and Nilda with nervous scared looks, they get the gates open as quickly as they can.
Nilda ignores then while Nicholas glares at them as they get the gates open.

I admire the beauty of the fountain and gardens on both the sides as the car continues in. Soon the car stops and Nicholas flies out followed by Nilda without a single. He rushes inside through the door while I'm still seated. I get down and look at the villa in front of me.

It's so beautiful and grand

Is this my..
Hmmm...
Nicholas' house???
But where is he??
Why was he in such a rush??
And what do I do?!
Go inside or wait here itself!!?

I'm still thinking when I see both Nicholas and Nilda come out already changed in better formal clothes. Once they see me standing near the car, they especially Nicholas look at me as an alien.

" Why the hell are you still here?? "

" Hmmm... I don't really know where to go..!!! "

" Take your luggage and get in.. The servants will do the rest.. "

He says while walking towards the back of the car.
He opens the boot and keeps my luggage out and then he and Nilda go away even before I'm able to say anything.

I lift my belongings and go in.  As I walk in, I look at my new house.
Really...!
New house.!!??
Actually new hell.
Out from one hell to another.

I look around and see no one. So standing in there, I see around.
The marble flooring, the showpieces, the chandelier, the stunning staircases. The entire entrance decorated elegantly having a royal taste.