Well Will You?

February 14th, 2015.

It was a girls night last night, and boy was it fun! Kate, Asia, Mary and I had a slumber party at Kates house.

We had spent the majority of today watching Netflix. Basically having fun.

We all layed about in her room, with Mary and Asia on the floor drifting in sleep, with me and Katelynn on her bed. We were all talking about The Cab, and One Direction.

"Kate! I think Cat's boyfriends here!" Mrs. Tina called out.

Everyone's eyes lit up. We all came down stairs.

There stood Ryan in his Nirvana shirt, and grey sweat pants with his DC jacket.

"Hey."He smiled.

"Hi." I walked over to his side, and smiled at the girls introducing them.

"Ryan, these are my best friends. Ryan, Asia, Asia, Ryan. Mary, Ryan, Ryan, Mary, Kate, Ryan, Ryan, Kate."  I said, pointing to the gorgous crew one by one.

"So we have, Asia, Mary and Kate." He pointed to who was who. "So where's Ashley?"

Hahah get it? Mary Kaye and Ashley.

We all laughed, "And this is Kates mom, Mrs.Tina."

"Hello." He waved.

"Cat, did you bring a coat with you?"

I looked down at my outfit, which was my famous black ripped skinny jeans and the same nirvana shirt Ryan had on.

"Uhm, no mam. I had came here in a flannel and basket ball shorts so I was pretty warmed at the time."  I laughed.

"Here." Ryan took off his jacket putting onto me.

"Well. Mrs.Tina thank you so much for having me over."

"Your welcome."

"I think we should be headed off, bye you guys!"

We all came to each other giving our hugs and saying our good byes, "Bye Cat!"

"Bye you guys!"

Ryan had left out the door first, then I followed behind closing the door.

Atleast I thought I did,  so I went back to shut it and you could hear the sweet familiar sounds of fangirling. 

"What's that sound?" Ryan asked.

"Oh nothing,  ha ha their probably fangirling. "

"Why would they fan girl, is 5 sauce near?" He joked.

"Na, Calum's probably doing a follow spree." I smiled knowing the real reason.

"Ohhh." We came to the truck, he opened up the door for me.

We got inside , "Hey Steven."

"Hey."

I was right they were fangirling, cause Kate texted me confirming my ears.( I would post the convo but then that means that Ryan would see it, and that would be a bit embarrassing lol)

"Do you think we can go to ny house so I can get your stuff, and so I can change in my skirt?"

"Mhmmm."

••••

I got his gift from my house and made it back with in three minutes.

Or at least I'd like to think I did 

"How do you get to Shake It Up Records from here love?"

"Uhm... you continue to go straight then you take a left onto Hamilton I think."