The Year

February 15th, 2015.

Today not only marks my entrance into adult hood, but also the year of Ryara.

Time flies by.

Time that has consited of nothing but the beautiful days that continue to pass us by, only making us grateful for another in great glimmers of hope for a bright future consisting of us and love.

A full year.

Wow.

I for one has this idea that time has went by so fast as if it became a blur, but with in that blur, it gradually slowed down for each moment I've seen him.

I woke up to a great amount of missed phone calls, text mesaages, facebook messages, and time line posts.

I went through them all, thanking each person, and returning calls and texts.

One of them happened to be my sister Kayla, and she said for to come on over that shes making breakfast.

My mom had taken me over there, which is only around the corner from our house.

"Good morning, and happy birthday girly." Her friend Shayla opened the door for us, as we went upstairs.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We took off our shoes and entered her apartment, "Happy Birthday! Your grown now."

"That may be true, but shes still my baby daughter." My mom says, taking a seat in the dinning room while Kayla was finishing breakfast.

She made scrambled eggs, fried potatoes with onions, sausage, grits, and biscuits.

We sat eating, discussing strippers and Channing Tatum.

Ryan: Well firstly, happy 18th birthday baby!

Ryan: secondly happy one year anniversary love

Ryan: And lastly good morning moonlight (:

Me: thank you sunshine, good morning and merry anniversary

Ryan: haha whats up? (:

Me: over at kaylas eating breakfast talking about strippers.

Ryan: ha oh yea?

Me: lol yea their weirdos.

Ryan: mhmm, what are you doing today babes?

Me: nothing lol staying at my sisters.

Ryan: oh, can I do nothing with you?:3

I looked up from my phone, "Hey can Ryan come over?"

"Yea, sure."

Me: sure come on ooovveeerrr(:

Ryan: yay!

•••••

I unlocked the door, and out came Ryan, with a big purple tub.

"Happy birthday babe." He said smiling and I returned it followed by a quick kiss.

"Thank you." I beamed.

We went up Kayla's house. He said hello to every one, and we sat on the couch.

"Here goes your gift." He said, gesturing to floor where he sat it.

"Can I open it?" I asked, knowing I can.

"Mhmm." He smiled.

I peeled open the lid, and there was a can of half and half Arizona tea in top of purple and orange gift wrap.

"You left it at my house last time you were there." He said.

Oohhh yeeeaaa! I did.

I sat the tea down in the glass table, in the living roomx removing the gift wrap which revealed a bug box of old CDs.

Vintage cds!!

There was a large variety of Nirvana, Hot Red Chilli Peppers, The Beatles, Blink 182 etc...

Any one who knows me knows I absolutely adore vintage items and this are a few of my favorite bands.

I also got this huge scrap book.

I always wanted one to document me and his relationship, but I didn't know he'd remeber I said that soooo long ago.

I turned to him smiling from ear to ear, giving him a hug, "Thank you so much Ryan. I love it!"

He wrapped his arms around me and gave my head a kiss, "You are welcome."

•••••

We've just been sitting in the couch watching American Horror Story season 3.
"Cmon. Lets go get your cake." My mom said as she picked up her purse from the table.

"Okay." We got up, going to the door putting our shoes on heading out with my sister Kayla.

We went to krogers because the bakery I wanted a cake from was closed, so we went to get a mini ice cream cake.

We were inside krogers, my mom going through the candy aisles getting all the marked off valentine's day candy.

Perks of my birthday... js.

"Whats your favorite fruit?" He asked randomly as we roamed through the aisles following my sister and mom from a reasonable distance.

"Like my top fruit?"

"Yea, like your number one."

"Hmm... it would have to be... Cantelope, I guess."

"Yea?"

"Mhmm. Whats yours?"

"I don't know. I like all fruit haha."

"I answered." I stuck out my tounge, nudging him a bit.

He looked down at me and smiled, "Well I would have an answer but your not a fruit."

"I can be a strawberry. Cause my hair."

I picked up a pack of sushi and crab, putting it into the cart.

"You and your sushi." He picked it up, looking at it.

"Ever had it?"

"Nopes."

"You can taste it if you want. Im not forcing you."

•••••

We were in line, about to check out.

"What milk do you usually get?"

We've been asking back and forth questions about what we want or get food wise.

"The red lid one. Haha why are you asking all these questions for, Fullbeck?" I put the groceries up on the roller.

"For the future Jones."

"Hey Ryan, want to come outside and smoke a ciggerate with me?" My sister aksed.

He looked at me and I smiled, "Yea."

••••

The rest of the night was just a chill day. We watched the interview, my sister made tuna subs and they held a conversation about farts.

Which is odd.

But he's odd.

And I'm odd.

So I had to get my oddness from some where, so I got it from my family.