Just Because.

June 26th, 2015.

Have you just ever looked at a person, and just couldn't help but smile?

Or just notice the little things they do, or say?

How about the way they look off into the distance and you feel nothing but pure bliss.

It's not a simple feeling. 

But it is simply amazing.

 I've been sitting next to him for over an hour, as he just sleeps.

Watching the way the air from his body escape from his pink lips.

It sounds creepy. But it's not.

It's just so incredible to do.

You can hear way his heart beats, even through the sound of the clickering of the keys on the laptop as I write. I try to do it ever so softly so I don't disturb him. Even if I did he'll just wake up and smile with one eye shut and the other one open. With his lips revealing his perfectly chipped smile. 

That smile that he is so conscientious about, because he knows it's not perfect. But to me it is.

I always thought I was a cuddler, but he just tried to pull me in closer, after he his hand absent mind was searching for me but in his heart he knows where ill always be . 

I just love how he laughs and smiles when we watch a season of shows that i choose.

He goes along with my ideas on crafts and dates. He rubs my feet after a long day of work.

I just love him. And all I can think about is what he's dreaming about.

I hope its good dreams. He's told me about his past, and what he had gone through. How he used to struggle growing up and became a bad kid because of  the way society treated him. How he lost his best friend.

And all i hope for, is that what ever he's dreaming of, God makes it happen. He makes it happen for everyone who has been through anything.

Today  marks the day that I finally realize the difference between, "I love you", and " I'm in love with you"

And Ryan.... I'm in love with you.