Prom

April 25th, 2015.

I had got into my red dress, after i completed my makeup. Earlier that day I went to the hair salon to have my hair redyed red, since my roots were showing and my color was fading fast.

I came down stairs, holding onto the railing with life, approaching my family who were waiting which seems like forever.

My cousin Lena, seen me coming down, and I put a finger to my mouth signaling her to be quiet.

I held onto a handful of my dress, and beamed into the living room.

Jaws dropped and smiles formed.

Then I was bombarded with pictures before and after Ryan came.

But Ryan, let me tell ya. He looked stunning. Seeing him all sharp made a sharp pain and flutter in my stomach and heart.

He gave me a corsage and we made our way to the car.

•••••

We picked up Jensen and made our way to the Radisson.

"Hello!" The doormen greeted us.

"Hi." We smiled and went past them.

•••••

The night passed and laughs were shared. Mainly because Ryan tried dancing to songs like 'Look at da flick of de wrist, ' and 'Trap queen.'

He's this tall, rhythmless white boy. How could you not get s giggle out of that?

We sat down and had a soda, and he suddenly took my phone out my hand.

"Hopefully it's not to late."

"What?"

He was typing away on my phone.

What was he doing?

I tried to get my phone back sneakily, but he swerved and continued what ever he was doing, then he handed it back to me.

It was a message, but in the recipient part he typed, I love you (: , and the body message read:

I know this is last minute, but I wanted this since the first second. You say my eyes are as blue like the ocean, and of course people say that there plenty of fish in the sea. But your the only "fishy" fish I want to see in the ocean of blue. So don't throw any "shade" my way, and enjoy prom with me? (:

(Fishy means glamourus and girly in drag queen lingo)

I looked up from my phone, smiling clinging on to his neck and hugging his face.

He actually paid attention to when we watched that season of Rupauls Drag Race.

•••••

The night consisted of me trying to dance like a cool person, and pictures being taking in the photo booth and going to waffle house and listening to our waiter tell us how he danced with Miley Cyrus at club pulse a couple months back and he was to drunk to realize it.

It was a basic night but it was perfect. And I put all the memories so far in my scrap book.