The RollerCoaster

April 12th, 2015.

"Hey Mr. Matthew, do you need me and more?" I asked my assistant Manger as I cleaned my counter.

"Oh uhm no. Just make sure everythings restocked."

"Okay." I smiled as I put switched out the salsa and cheese.

I looked over to see a specific blond haired boy in a grey snap back.

I waved as I rewiped the counters.

I clocked out and linked hands with him.

••••

We got inside the car, Aaron drove and had his friend Troy in the front seat. As soon as we pulled off, my dad pulled in.
Ryan just came up to get me, didn't know my dad was getting me.

I talked to my dad and he gave me $5 bucks for a burrito since I get 50% off.

(I work at chipotle)

When I got back, my dad was taking to Aaron and Ryan.

"I don't want to make it seem like I'm hard on you or anything, or mad about yesterday. So give me a hug." My dad said.

(Yesterday I got my nose pireced with my parents permission, and I got a ring instead of a stud and they went nut because that and I pissed away my first check. So words were thrown and I hd Ryan pick me up.)

I handed my dad his super mega burrito, and got inside the car.

"Bye dad."

"Come here, give me a hug to."

I got back out the car, moving my bookbag around so I can get out successfully.

"Alright. Bye sugarpie." He gave me and hug and I got back inside.

I had a college essay due tomorrow and I have even started.

"I'll be home tonight."

He nodded and we pulled off.

••••

We put in my contacts and he helped me clean my nose peircing before I started to work.

Ryan gave me pair of Aaron's A&E sweatpants since I literally have all his sweats and shorts.

"Thanks." I smiled, taking them and a plain white shirt and went into the bathroom to change.

"I'll be back. I have to dishes."

He leaves his laptop with me so I can do my research. I open up a tab with youtube and one with the website of the Scottsboro boys, with his earphones plugged in.

Not even 1/4 into it, I heard a unfamiliar sound go off.

I clicked the tabs to make them them dissappear, so I could see what it was.

I thought his lap top was going to die.

It was his skype.

No biggie I'll just text this person to tell them he's not available right now.

I go to and besides going to his friend he plays leauge of legends, I see a girl.

I click and on it, and I seen something I didn't want to see.

I immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom.

"Cieara?" Aaron called out, opening his door.

I couldn't respond.

"Are you okay?" He calls out behind the door.

"Yea." I barely said loud enough.

A couple minutes go by, and he walks back into his room.