Our First Holiday

November 27th, 2014

Me: Ill be there soon(:

Ryan: Ok babe(:

Ryan: Just text or call when your outside

I had grabbed my coat, making my way to my cadalaic that my dad never lets me drive.

I wore a black sweater that had a little pocket on the boob with gold smooth studs, a pair of light blue acid wash denim skinny jeans and my sparkly silver vans. My make up, I tried to dial it back. I did a simple not so bold cat eye, with regular light eyeliner and red lipstick.

Oh and of course my eyebrows.

With my hair brushed down and my bang out, off to the side.

It only took fifteen minutes to get there to his house from mine.

I've literally just waiting for this day all week. Ever since he asked me last week at Kayla's house.

We approached his street. We lurked down it slowly til we found his house.

And my let me tell ya. These houses are nice. They were set far back, it had lots of yard space surrounded by woods.

"So what time are you going to be ready?"

"Maybe nine, ten?"

"That late?" My dad asked, "we'll see."

"Okay." I grabbed my belongings including my phone as I seen Ryan approaching us and got out.

"Hey." I smiled

"Hey! Your wearing red lipstick?" He asked smiling.

"Well yea, it felt right."

My dad rolled down his window.

"Hey Mr. Sean." Ryan waved.

"Hey Ryan." He returned the gesture.

Ryan's dad, went over to chat to my dad. And with that me and Ryan walked off towards his house, "Bye daddy love you!" I called out.

"Bye, love you too!"

We walked towards his house, but before we actually made it towards there we had to go past the bonfire pit.

There it is.

It looked so nice, like it was a big pit with stones surrounding it, with tree stumps and out door chairs.

Nice

We walked through the front door, soon entering the kitchen.

His mom was at the kitchen table preparing dinner.

"Hey mom." He said, gaining her attention.

"Hey." She said, responding to him but soon her attention adverting to me, repeating her introduction.

"Hello Mrs.Fullbeck." I smiled.

"Hi." She smiled before returning to preparation.

She was really pretty. Ryan literally shared many facial similarities.

"Hey mom uh were gonna go up stairs." Ryan said, taking off a set of stairs. I soon followed.

We walked up the stairs, turning a right, going into his room.

It was big. His bed was set up nicely on the right side, directly straight from the bathroom inside his room, with a huge tv located to the left where Logens half laid.

Ryan's tall frame hopped on his bed,walking across it, after taking off his shoes leaving him in his black socks, denim pants, red basketball shorts, grey undershirt, and red flannel.