Wanted

April 5th, 2014.

"So my dad said we can go skating." I said trying to contain my excitement.

"Really?" Paige asked.

"Yea, and you already know who's coming so, Im pretty excited."

I beamed.

"Mhm we know." Sydney said.

"Lets start getting ready!" Paige jumped up off my bed, nearly cause Sydney to fall over.

"It's only 5?" I said checking my phone.

"Yea, but you know you and your eyebrows." She gestured to them.

Oh snappers.

I hurried and grabbed the mirror I kept on the side of my bed, and brought it up to view.

Owheee. She was right. For two reasons really.

They needed to be plucked! Asap.

Not counting the fact that it takes atleast 30 minutes for me to draw, fill in, square, and highlight them to perfection.

I know. It takes a lot of time to look this good.

Haha ok maybe not good good, but I still get complimented on them a decent number of times though.

I looked at Paige and Sydney who were starring at me, "Yea, it'll be best for me to get started now." I nodded.

"Yea." They said in unison, running off to their clothes that were scattered in places they shouldn't be.

Once my makeup was done, (In my Princess Jasmine style as I like to say) I got on my clothes. I had took a shower earlier.

I chose my light blue skinny jeans, my multi neon colored tribal shirt, a pink aeropostal hoodie, my shoulder purse and my One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer shoes I made myself! (pretty good I might add(: ) with my hair into a messy bun with my Chinese bang out.

I packed my new pack of mint gum by stride in my purse. I was officially ready, and so were the girls, including my youngest sister Alexandria. She was going too.

                                     ····

I was in the restroom fixing my bangs, Ryan was about to be here any minute.

"Ryan's here." Sydney came in with a smile on her face.

What already? I just got in here?

"I just came in here! My hair!" I panicked.

"Just c'mon you look fine!" Sydney snarped, rolling me outside to see him.

And there he was. Talking to Paige. His attention immediately snapped to me, and he smiled. It was like a smile fest or something.

He walked to me and swooped me up giving me a huge hug!

I haven't seen him in about a month. It was nice to be hugged by the one you've missed.

"I missed you so much babe."

"I missed you too."

After literally a few rounds we sat down. I don't know why, but we just did.

We sat in the middle section near the rink itself, and talked.

"I don't know, I kinda see a Michael Clifford in there. Just by the lips."

"And Michael's from 5 Seconds of Summer?

"Haha good job."

"Haha thanks babes."