Blurting Things Out.

May 10th, 2014.

Me: Okay babes Ill be there in like 15.

Ryan: Ok babe(:

"C'mon hurry, hurry! Get in!" I waved my arms frantically for Eli to get in.

He gave Brianna a weird look, while getting in.

"Yea I'm talking to you Luigi!"

Eli's Brianna boyfriend.

                     ····

My dad came up to the window, paying our way into the rink. We only had an hour left til the place closes. And I will make this hour last.

I grabbed my ticket quickly, and got my skates, rushing to the bench I took off my Sperry's and laced up my skates, by time I looked up there he was.

I don't even remember who hugged who first, but it was an amazing hug as usual. We tightened our grip around each other, not daring to pull away too soon.

"Dad's looking straight at yal." Sydney said loudly enough for us to hear.

I pulled away, kinda embarrassed.

"Maybe we should go skating?"

He extended out his amazingly soft hand for me to take.

Once laced hands, we made our way to the floor.

"So I have a surprise for you, well two actually."

"Yea?"

"Mhmm.... I'm going to need my hand."

He let loose of my hand, and I went into my purse, moving around my epidi-pen and lip gloss, finally coming across the bracelet I made him.

It was a fish tail bracelet made of rubber bands out of our colors put together. Well 2\3. Purple(mine), orange(his), and blue, with a heart charm hanging right in the middle. I have one exactly like it but with a star charm.

"A new better one."

He quickly put it on and smiled, "Thank you babe. But I still like my other one."

A pink,purple, and orange one that I had made for me, but gave to him the night of our first date, because he said he liked it.

"Yea, but that one's all old and about to break."

"Yea but it's special to me."

"Remember the night we first kissed, over there on the bench?"

Well of course I do.

"Yea." I smiled.

"I still have that quarter I found from that night." He laughed nervously.

Aw.

"Haha if it makes you feel less dorky, the song that we kissed to was my alarm tone for a week."

                                       ·····

"So what was the other surprise."

"It's nothing bad, or anything."

"Well?"

"Uggghhh....I might as well just tell you."

Here it goes.

"I kinda maybe sorta wrote a fan fic about us."

I didn't even bother to look up to his face, so I fiddled with the new found accessory on his wrist.

Great now he probably thinks your weird, way to go Cat. Bravo.