Magically Awkward

December 26th, 2014

Me: Ready(:

Ryan: See ya in 20 minutes babe.

I had looked in the mirror, putting my velcro hair bloom flowers in my hair.

I had on an overly large black sweater with the letters LA sticthed in with white with light blue skinny jeans and the black zebra boots I had on yesterday.

I grabbed my two Starbucks Mocas and went outside to wait on my boyfriend.

He pulled up in the truck, with Stevrn driving and him next to him. I got inside next to him.

We were discussing how guys wore onesies. For example Luke Brooks. And I just so happened to have a photo of him in a Betty Bop one.

"See." I said zooming in to show the design.

But I accidentally swiped over and guess what.

It was a picture of Luke Brooks in his underwear.

"Oh God."

I put my phone down fast, looking out the window.

"I'm gunna pretend I didn't see that."
····

We got to his house, and damn that treacherous drive way.

We meet again.

I walked slowly up it with Ryans hand in mine because he didn't want me to fall.... again.

"I got you babe." He whispered.

We made it to his door, leading into the kitchen. He placed my two glasses into the refrigerator and we went up stairs to watch the movie I brought over.

It seemed as if routinely, I'd take off my shoes at the end of his bed, sitting on the edge.

"What?" I asked when I looked over at him.

He smiled, and shook his head.

"Stop staring at me." I said going up to where he was, grabbing the pillow that I liked.

"No."

He took the pillow I was grabbing, "Hey!"

"Noooo." He shook his head.

"This is my pillow when I'm over here. I told you this yesterday." I stated, tugging on the fluffy head rest.

He hurried and put it under his head, grabbing my lower back, carefully bringing me close.

"Let's share." He smiled, our noses brushed.

I stared into those blue eyes of his.

Til I snapped out of it, clearing my throat, "My pillow."

"Haha I love you."

"And I love Starbucks. Lets get some?"

·······

We went down stairs on the couch as Logen just put in How To Train Your Dragon 2.

Ryan went to the kitchen grabbing a mocha and came back, I got pulling out a wedgie and Ryan sat down already. So he opened his legs and sat in between as we watched.

······

I was completely lost.

Why?

Because I haven't even seen the first one.

"So is that his mom?" I whispered.

"Yea. "

"Ohhhh."

Not even fourty minutes in, we changed the movie because I was completely lost.

And we put the movie I brought.

Can you guess it?

No.

Well.

Magic Mike.

We were in the kitchen, Ryan was smoking his cigarette. So I.just well. I followed.

" Channing Tatum. He's a stripper." Ryan said bleakly as he looked at the case.

"Yea. But I call him Channing Tat-yum."

"Haha wow. Okay."

"Hey I'm just saying."

"Were gonna fangirl."

Dead.

"Totally."

Well this isn't awkward. It hasn't even been thirty minutes and I've hidden my face from the sight of talented strippers taking place on his TV.

And even at one point I fell asleep in Ryan's arms til he shook me, lifting my head up to his.

"Cieara?"

"Hmm? What?" I woke up.

"Tired?" He laughed.

"Huh. No.... yes."

"C'mon you can lay in my bed."

I got up taking my phone in process and walked up stairs to his room, and laid on his bed on my belly. Taking what is rightfully mine.

That pillow.

"Cute." He said walking in, laying down with me. Our faces together.

I woke up more because I don't want my hot breath, drool, and snores in his face.

"Your so weird." I mumbled.

He was staring at me again. I could feel it.

He was staring at my eyebrows.

Game On fleek.

"Your beautiful." He said pulling my bangs behind my ears.

"I've been told." I joked.

I don't know how we got on the subject but there we were wide awake just talking, smiling at each other. We were discussing serious matters. Like my last relationship.

"He even had the nerve to message me on kik last night." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you respond?" He asked.

"Yea only to not respond again."

"Oh."

"I hate him." I said randomy.

"Do you still love him?

"Fuck no. I think ever since we broke up, he became gay."

"Haha. Good."

······

"I don't have money for a ring."

I was laughing at something he said before, "Haha... wait what?"

"I don't have money for a ring right now."

I rose my head, "Are you implying something?"

"Yea. I mean. Yea."

"Oh."

"It's not like I'm going to ask you to marry me once you turn 18."

"What if I don't want to marry you."

"Then you can just say no."

I wouldn't say no.

With that I kissed him.

And his brother Aaron came in.

"Ew. Look at you two."

Well that didn't ruin the moment.

"Ew look at you." I mumbled.

"Ryan you need a job so we can move out."

"I don't wanna move out with you, i want to move out with my girlfriend!" He shouted to his brother as he exited the room.

I rolled over to admire the beautiful sight of the love of my life.