Homecoming

December 13th, 2014.

I've been counting down the days.

The hours.

The minutes.

The seconds.

Just thriving on the fact that homecoming was finally here.

I had spent 2 hours total on my hair and makeup. I had extensions in my hair that went down to my back, stopping at my back dimples when straight. I curled them into tiny curls, being careful not to make one to big, or loose.

As for my make up, I did my eyeliner like a pinup doll, with silver and black eyeshawdow glitter surrounding it, with massacra.

Once I did my hair, I slid onto my strapless little black dress that hugged me in the right places, with black, gold chained heels.

I got in the car with my dad and youngest brother Jayden, to be on our way to pick up Prince Charming.

·······

Me: Here

With in seconds the most cutest boy walked out in front of us.

Oh. My. Jesus.

He opened up the back door where I was.

"Front seat." I called.

"Front seat?"

"Yes, front seat."

He gladly got in the front, next to ny Dad.

"Hello Mr. Sean." He greeted.

"Hello Ryan."

And on that car ride there, I stayed silent. (Except for the indication of Christmas lights I pointed out to my dad, saying if they were on the left or right. Its a game we all used to play when we were young driving with him)

Why?

Well, because that's my friend was so that I could listen to my Daddy and Ryan bond.

Bond? Over what?

Yes bond. And over simplistic thing's. For example how their high school life wasn't the best for them.

"Cieara?" My little brother shook me.

"Yes baby?"

"Are pigs fake or not fake?"

"Their real."

"Can I go to your big kid party?" He asked.

"Are you a big kid?"

"Yea, I'm a big kid! Da-da tells me I am cause I'm strong with muscles." He beamed through his tiredness.

He layed his head down on my lap, before he was out, "Cieara?"

"Yes?" I hummed.

"You look pretty."

·····

I got out the car, and when I did, I got attention.

"Is that Cieara?" An unrecognizable voice asked to another.

Then a whisper amongst boy's were held,"Does she have a boyfriend? Cause- "

Then Ryan came out, and eyes were on him too.

I couldn't blame them. He wore a white button down dress shirt, black dress pants, with a black bowtie and black house shoes.

He looked absolutely amazing.