Remember When

Flashback. January 4th, 2014.

Ryan: Your very pretty(:

Me: Lol thanks(:

Ryan: You should send a picture on camera lol

Me: Lol like right at this moment?

Oh God. It's like 12 something, and my make-ups already taken off, and im in bum clothes.

Ryan: Yea, but that only if you want to though

Me: Sure. But you first(:

It'll give me time to actually do something with this mug of mine.

I quickly got up, taking my hair out of my bun.

My hair was cut short, to my shoulders, dead even, and I got my ends re -colored ash blonde by my cousin Troy, "she" did it for me a couple of weeks ago for homecoming. To which was terrible. I got stood up by my ex boyfriend who I was trying to be nice too, as a friendly gesture, because I really didn't want to go with any of the boys at my school. But, the point is, I don't like it. So I've kept it up into a bun ever since then.

I straighten out my junior shirt, that's cut off, exposing my sides, and black sweat pants.

I layed down on my bed, making hair expand out over my pillow, and turned on my face cam, on the Kik app.

Snap.

"Ew."

Literally after 28 pictures later, number 29 was my lucky winner.

Even though it was dark, it showed my smile, with my eyes being the center of attention, and oddly enough it gave an illusion that I had a dimple.

Present June 1st, 2014.

Me: Idk why but I just remembered when we first start talking, and you asked for a camera picture and it took me like a whole hour lol

Ryan: Haha yea but i didn't mind (: