Tempers And Bad Timing.

February 15, 2014.

Well yesterday didn't go as planned. I was supposed to go with Ryan, Cynthia and Doobey (Her boyfriend) to the movies to watch a winter's tale! But mother nature was highly upset so it snowed and hailed the entire day. Which of course left the roads pretty bad of course. So I went to bed as an unhappy camper.

I woke up to the TV on. Brianna and Paige must've left it on all night. Typical them, staying up watching their anime.

The sun didn't beam through my window on my spectacular morning. Even though it would of been nice considering the fact that it's my birthday and all but pffff.

My arm reached out to phone on the night stand, it followed its daily course to it, not daring to open an eye. I grabbed my phone and brought it to my view, opening one eye reluctantly.

2 unread kik messages, 7 unread messages, 13 facebook notifications, 3 missed calls, and over 15 tweets from the One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer boys.

I checked their tweets, retweeting and favoriting all of them, and moving on through out my notifications.

They were all from family and friends wishing me happy birthday.

Hoping one of them would of been from my dad, who's in North Carolina for about a week on business trip, but nope.

He's probably busy so that's ok, plus he said he'll be down here later on tonight, so no worries.

I got up off my bed, and grabbed the remote from underneath Paige, turning the channel.

Aahhh, re-runs of Rupauls Drag race.

After an episode or two I got up and grabbed my towel and scrubber, heading down stairs. I can't wait for today to progress on. I mean I'm 17 now, I'm hanging out with my friends at the mall Kayla's taking me out to Panera, and I just got off my crutches just in time for my birthday! What more can I ask for?

After thirty minutes in the shower, I went back to my room to find Sydney Brianna and Paige all up, intrigued into their phones.

I threw my used clothes and towel into the hamper, and cleared my throat, "Ahummm."

"Happy birthday boo." Paige said, her voice still hinted with drowsiness.

"Thank you."

"Happy birthday." Brianna said after Paige.

"Happy birthday!" Sydney shouted, she was the one out of three with energy it seemed.

"Thank you, but hey where's mom?" I asked.

"Out with Kayla doing last minute birthday things."

"Oh, ok." I set down on my bed and checked my phone again. I had a kik from Ryan.

Ryan: Good morning babe, and happy birthday! (:

Me: Good morning sunshine, and thank you(:

After hours of texting people and thanking them, I decided to get dressed and get ready for the mall. My mom said she'd be here soon, that she was on her way. Plus I had Asia and the girl)s waiting there for me.

I picked out my black skinny jeans, and a white cross shirt, with my sperry's to match it. I did my make up and put on a bow head band to pull it all together.

After hours of waiting I got furiously upset.

My mom was over 2 hours late on taking me to the mall! Why?! I've had this planned for months! Not to mention my group of friends waiting on me.

I texted Asia and told her I'm sooooo sorry that I couldn't make it to the mall trip that I planned for us. I feel so bad.

What else can go wrong?

I needed a break. I took of my dressy clothes and put on my bum ones. My black sweatpants with the holes in the butt and my my oversized One Direction shirt. I didn't even bother to take off my makeup. I was going to cry it off anyway so what's the use?

I stormed upstairs to Sydney's room, and layed down on her bed and began to cry, and tell Cynthia about why today's a disaster.

Me: Everything's ruined!

Cynthia: Omg... calm down when I see you you'll be happy ok?!

Me: What tf are you talking about????

She didn't respond, I just continued my pity party.

It's my birthday I can cry if I want
to...

"Cieara stop it, now." Paige commanded.

When the hell did she get up here.

I rolled over on my side and faced her.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I barked.

"No, you listen stop it right now!" Sydney snapped back.

"Why? Huh? My birthday's ruined and now my friends probably think I'm bailer."

"Ugghhh!" Paige stomped around obviously upset, "No I'm just gonna tell her fuck it! She's crying dude!"

I dried up my tears and decided to finally listen to what she had to say.

She sat down on the bed, and grabbed me by the shoulders, "Listen.... I promised Kayla I wouldn't say anything but.... Her and your Mom are throwing you a surprise birthday party at the skating rink, and Cynthia and Doobey's gonna be there... And Ryan."

Are you seriously serious?

My youngest sister ran upstairs calling out my name, "Cieara! Mom want's you!"

I got up and walked slowly downstairs to my mom. And there she was with atleast five bags from two different stores.

"Happy Birthday, sorry I'm late." She says handing me two bags from Rue 21.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

I opened the bag and there were so many clothes in there!

"Hurry up and get dressed, all of you."

I slid on my new pair of light blue skinny jeans and my long sleeved black shirt with silver crosses all over with a giant bedazzled one in the middle, and I curled my brown hair so my blonde tips could show more.

We all loaded up inside the van and left off to my now non-surprise party.

"Sorry for being bitchy earlier.... I love you." I whispered to Paige, I wad taking out my anger on her earlier. which was so not cool.