Shake It Up Records

November 1st, 2014.

PaigeyStalksYou and I were just sitting on my bed talking about Ghost Town, texting our boyfriend's.

"How much ya wanna bet if I say I miss him he'll come over?" I asked.

"Do it."

Me: I miiiisssssss yoooou!

Ryan: I mean I can come over(:

I showed Paige my phone and laughed a bit, "Told you."

"Awwwww!"

Me: Can you?

Ryan: Idk can I?

Me: Haha yea(:

Ryan: Give me 30 (:

···

I rid myself of my onesie, and put on my ripped black skinny jeans, with my long sleeved Bengal's shirt, my black school hoodie, with grey boots.

As for Paigerton she wore regular dark blue denim pants with socks and slide on sandals, and my grey school hoodie.

Ryan: Be outside (:

Me: Gotcha

It had to be atleast 8 o'clock at night, and boy lettme tell ya. It was freezing.

Suddenly he pulled up and got out the car, and hugged me.

Sydney was outside, to say hi.

Bae was wearing two hoodies, his DC one and Led Zeppelin one with dark jeans too. His hair was all crazy and he had his facial hair going on.

Sydney grabbed my phone from my back pocket.

"What's your password? Hold up I know it."

"Why do you-"

"2 15 14."

I looked at her then to Ryan, "Pffft its just- its just random numbers."

Smooth.

She took photos of us, using my phone.

Paige came outside and we all began to walk towards the park til I remembered that Shake It Up Records is more then likely open.

Huh? What was that? What's Shake It Up Records you ask?

Well my dear friend, Shake It Up Records is this cool record store that's kinda vintage in North Side, but it also sells comic books, old band merch, and Marvel memorabilia.

No DC unfortunately.

So we walk there in the nose nipping cold.

"Crud." I looked down at my boots, "My shoes are untied." I muttered loud enough for them to hear before we entered the store.

"Here, I'll tie it."

Ryan bent down to tie my boot.

I smiled at his gentlemen courtesy, and we relinked hands and went inside the store.

It was soooooo warm in there, it was like heaven!

We quietly greet the cashier at the door, and wander our way through the back.

The back is where the comics and CD's are.

"Oh my god, they have advenge seven fold!"

"Look, My Chemical Romance. " I nodded to it.