Ouija

October 25th, 2014

Ryan: So the 9:30 one?

Me: Once my dad confirms yes.

····

Me :So he confirmed lol

Ryan: On way.

I was outside just fooling around with my phone, til Ryan texted.

As I presumed, they got lost.

And by they, I mean him and his friend Kevin.

Everyone gets lost on the way to my house. Its on a remote street with only two other houses. Plus we lived im the ghetto.

U

Ghetto?

Yes ghetto. It's loud, crowded,(traffic wise) and busy. I mean our streets relatively nice. Its the neighbors that make it seem that way.

Once they arrived my mom came rushing down from the second floor to the outside of the house.

All of sudden a cascade of questions in a spiteful tone were asked.

Questions and statements amongst thee: 'I know you smoke, and Cieara's a very influential person' 'Cieara will be going to collage and I don't need her to be side tracked' 'Your not virgin, she is' 'Your how old? And she's only 17? Are your parents cool with this?'  And these are just a few of the many intimidating, embarrassing, and harassing questions.

I literally just felt like I could drop dead of humiliation. And that's not all. They had my little brother Sean, chaperone.

It was past 9:30. It was 10:15ish we were already late for our movie.

So the 11:00 one, it is.

We got inside his friends car, with Ryan in the front, and me and Sean in the back.

It was just so awkward. Like they bombarded him and it was embarrassing questions. The neighbors had their trash everywhere outside along with a bed that they let their dog chew and tear at.

They irritate me with great deal. They literally are the definition of ignorance, Neanderthals, and straight out rude.

But yea. We went off your see the movie 'Ouija' as planned.

····

We made it there at a little past 11. We had Kevin get our tickets since he was over 18, and had his licenses to prove it.

At the AMC Levee, after nine you need someone 18 years or older to see a movie, and apparently someone atleast 21 to get multiple tickets after 9:00 also.

What the flipping flu doodle?!

Stupid rules....

So Ryan calls his older brother Aaron to get us our tickets, which he did. Also Sean lost his $20 so he also paid his way.

·····

The movie wasnt as scary as I thought it'd be. Pffft I didn't get scared not once. Ryan on the other hand, he was shaking in his boots. I think he even whimpered at one point.