To Glamp or Not To Glamp.

June 20th, 2015.

"So ask if you can bring the tent to Kate's." I said, well reminded as Kate and I sat in frickers.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do."

I hung up the phone excited for the food and the chance of going camping with 2/3 of best friends.

****

The three of us were in the living room just talking about random things, the door was open, and suddenly, out the corner of my eye, a teenage boy seems as if he was approaching Kate's stairs.

"OH MY GOD!" I let out.

Mary was in the bathroom putting on a top coat of eyeliner. Just a smidge, and the two of them quickly question my alarm.

"What?!"

I walk up to the door, opening it very little,"Yea?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but do you know Marie, across the street?"

Marie?

"Uhm I don't know who that is, I dont live here, hold on lt me ask K-"

"OH MY GOD, NO CAT! CLOSE THE DOOR!"

Kate comes approaching in frantic, I stood there confused looking at Kate and then to the mystery guy.

She hurried and slammed the door locking it in the process.

"Who was that?" Mary asked coming out the bathroom looking all pretty.

"I don't know." I say kinda in a frenzy.

"That's my stalker! He comes here all the time making up peoples names and asking for me."

"Who is he?"

"I have no clue."

I look at the two of the girls confused and scared.

My phone rang and Ryan called me.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, were on our way."

"Okay. When you get here, knock on the door and go like, Ca Ca Ca Ca! Like a bird okay?"

"What? No. I'm going to call you."

"Babe just do the bird call."

"No. Why?" He asked. 

"Because some creepy guy came to the door and he just disappeared and with the code well know its you."

"But if i call you, my name will pop up silly."

"Just do the ca ca ca ca!"

"Haha no."

"Ill see you when you get here."

*****

Ryan, Brandon, and Logen came to Kate's and the tent. Well let's say that they just brought over the tarp to protect it from rain.  (Insert face plant here)