Coffee and Cigarettes

January 24th, 2015.

"Please Dad." I've been begging continuously for a while now.

He just gave me a look.

"Please. Since I didn't hang with my friends yesterday."

He looked defeated, "Fine."

"Thank you!" I yelled while running up the stairs to get ready.

Ryan: So when ya gonna be ready?

Me: Not even a hour(:

Ryan: Okay(:

I rummaged through my washed clothes, coming across my ripped pair of black skinny jeans, and my neon yellow undershirt, and a tribal light brown shirt that says 'Free Spirit' that has no fabric for the back, revealing my undershirt.

I sat down on my bed doing my makeup and straightening my bang.

I then took put all my Starbucks coffee grains and the cup to go with it in my BCBGMAXAZRIA bag, along with my epdipen and medicine for it to take if I came across something I didn't know.

It's my Dad's idea, he doesn't want me leaving the house with out them.

That took the remainder of my time, and by then, Ryan was already here.

How'd I know?

Well my mom yelled up the stairs, "Cieara, Ryan's here!"

I hurried up and put on my socks and uggs, trodding down the stairs.

I opened up the door and there he was approaching up to my porch.

Looking as handsome as ever with his new hair cut and that beanie hugging the cropped due.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey Ryan." My mom said at the door.

"Hey." He smiled, giving her a small wave.

"Hi Ryan!" My five year old brother said behind my mom.

"Hey buddy." He chirped.

We began to walk off to the car where Steven was.

······

We were supposed to go to the park with his best friend and his family, but it was to cold for his kid to outside, so we stayed home. But he had given his Nike hoodie to put on before the news was given so I decided to keep it on.

·····

"I want some coffee." I mumured as we layed.

"Wanna make some?" He tilted his head to ask me.

"I don't know how." I admitted.

He smiled goofly, "C'mon. I'll show you."

We've gotten up and made our way downstairs, with my purse in hand.

Before we started on our coffee he straightened up the kitchen, and dear lord and heavenly father above. He cleans so cute. I know thats weird, but seeing a guy. A guy you know whos yours, and who's HOT, clean. It is an adorable sight. Especially because he whistles while he cleans.

We soon made coffee with him explaing the steps on how to make it. Which wasn't alot?

You put the filter thingy in, fill the pot up with water in the storage thing, put the grains in the filter,turn it on and close it.

My babe taught me well.

"We have pumpkin spice creamer. Wait never mind." He said grabbing it, siting it down to get the milk instead.