Mister Alligator

November 22nd, 2014.

"Cat. Cat. Kit cat.... Caaaaat." Kayla repated as she tapped me awake.

"What?" I asked.

"C'mon its almost ten o'clock and we have to be at my rehearsal by twelve."

I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to wake up no time soon, "It literally doesn't take me 30 minutes to get ready. I'll get up in a few."

I lied.

"Okay." She said simply, getting up to go shower.

With that, I couldn't. Go back to sleep. Unfortunately I was up and oddly exhausted.

I rolled out of bed, in my flourish yellow and blue polka dot onesie tied around my waste with my neon yellow under shirt showing, and put on my outfit that I brought over.

Keeping on my undershirt I wore a blue over sized flannel with my black ripped skinnies and grey boots.

Kayla wore a simple grey long sleeved shirt, dark blue denim skinny jeans and grey vans with her black and purple peacoat.

Once our hair, make up, and breath was taken care of, we left to rehearsal.

····

It was a quarter pass four, and we finally got home from the rehearsal of her schools play, 'It's A Wonderful Life.' It wasn't the most interesting, because I was so tired I paid no attention to much. But the attention I did pay too were the friendly people such as Jeremy, Adrian, Keniya and so on. They made time fly by. All four hours.

When we got back to her house we waited in her room, charging phones, retouching make-up and randomly talking.

"You got the fart needles again?" I asked randomly as I laid on the floor, stifling a laugh.

"Don't worry about what I got!" She snapped mimicking the dad from 'A Thousand Ways To Die In The West.'

We laughed hysterically in unison, "Aw I love him so much!" Til we heard a barely auditable male voice, ask out an introduction.

"Hello?"

Our giggles and laughs stopped immediately.

"Kayla?" It asked again.

Confusion yet relief fell upon our face, "Is that Jack?" I asked.

Her face lit up almost immediately as her jump, "Jack, Come in." She shouted.

Jack came in her room wearing a light denim pants and a navy blue hoodie.

"Bruh." I threw my head back.

Everyone started laughing.

I left Kayla and Jack to talk, while I went into the kitchen to make hot coco to go.

·····

We got there a little after six.

And my oh my it was absolutely beautiful! The weather wasn't freezing cold to be in it's fifties. And the scenery. The scenery was breath taking. It was so colorful and just fascinating.

I strayed behind them as I waited for Ryan to get here.

They are just so cute together, I couldn't help but envy them as I waited for Ryan's arrival.

......

"Hey babe." He said engulfing me into a hug as he entered the gates.

"Hey." I hugged back, smiling insanely big.