Nemo

October 11th, 2014.

"You want to spend the night?" Kayla asked from the other end of phone.

"Yea, no. I don't know, but I'm trying to see Ryan tonight...." I trailed off.

"Why don't you have him come over here?"

Wait wut?

"Yea, yea just uhm... Lettme ask him." I studdered.

"Alright cool, I'll be here to get you like 10, I have to buy some cigarettes."

"Yea, yea. Uhm I'll be outside."

She hung up, as I sat crisscross on my bed un shock that this may actually be happening!

I quickly put on my eyebrows and eyeliner, since i was already dressed.

I had on my yellow and green onesie aka my big kid sleeper, with yoga shorts underneath and a big ole navy blue shirt.

I walked outside with my purse and phone, just as Kayla was pulling up I hopped in, "Do you have a light?" She asked.

"Yea." I rummaged in my purse to hand her.

····

It was around early 10, Ryan texted me saying he was here, and by that time I had already peeled out of my onesie cause my oh my it was hot in her house.

I basically floated down the stairs to him, I opened the door and a cold air hit my thighs but soon got engulfed by warmth as he gave me hug.

"Hey." He let out soon followed by a kiss.

"Hi." I kissed back.

He had his red shirt behind his back and motioned me to notice it.

I smiled so hard at the idea that he remembered.

I reopened Kayla's door and beamed, "He's here."

"Hey Ryan." Kayla waved.

"Heyyyy." He smiled.

We walked completely into Kayla's house, "Devin this is my boyfriend Ryan, Ryan, Devin." I introduced from the living room to their bedroom.

"Hey Devin." He smiled again turning his attention to Kayla, "Can I go back there to shake his hand?"

"Yea, go ahead." She said.

He went back to the room and shook his hand.

Dork

Kayla put the chocolate chip cookies on a plate sitting them on the living room coffee table, as I turned in The Nightmare Before Christmas and we sat on the couch next to another.

·····

At some part, in the movie , Kayla asked him did he want  to come over for the game tomorrow, and went to go shower, and Devin went to sleep,he looked over at me smiling,  I looked up and gave him weird look.

I know that look.

He moved in towards me.

Boom!

Full on make out session on my sisters couch. (I'm not that proud of what happened because it was a heated moment in public, but.... it just did?)

He's going at it, and I admit so was I presume.

He bits at my lower lip causing me to pull away and smile, but go back for more. Then he put his tounge in my mouth and I pulled back appalled and shook my head sheepish, but resumed any way. Some where along the way my hands are in his hair/side of his face. While Ryan's hands were wandering like on my sides but under my shirt a bit, (NO BOOB ACTION OR ANY OF THAT ONLY I REPEAT ONLY LIKE IN MY SIDES, PG PEOPLE GEEESHHHH....) and one on my butt.

I pulled away quickly and nervously laughed pulling his hand away, "That's my butt?" My voice came across higher than usual.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

Call him nemo because he just touched the butt.

Round 2

Were back at it again.... and all i

I'm thinking is, 'Should I be objecting this? I'm not objecting this. But I totally should be. But I'm not?'

I finally came to my senses- no I didn't I lied, my glasses were fogging up and my face was really hot.

Wow!

I need a moment or two to cool down, or something cause that's a lot of body heat.

We stop for awhile and watch the 5 Seconds of Summer video of 'Good Girls'. (Oh god and Michael in there, and Cals snapback?! Sweet sweet lemonade lol and Ash don't even get me started)

"See if you were gay I'd ship you with Michael." I blurted.

"He's the one who's always dying his hair right?"

Proud girlfriend moment insert here please.

"Or Keaton Stromberg."

Kayla came in, "What?"

"I wouldn't mind Ryan being gay."

"I'm not gay."

"I know but still, or if you were bi-"

"But, I'm not bi."

I let go of his hand and moved away as if I was hurt, "Your ruining this relationship every time you deny such allegations." I said jokingly, retaking his hand.

·····

I walk him downstairs to his car, "Game tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes." He said pecking me, "I love you."

"I love you two." I mumbled blushing as he was getting into the car. He bumped his head as I bowed down to give him a final kiss.

I couldn't help but giggle.

Ladies and gents my boyfriend.

Authors note:

I Probably ship Myan (Micheal and Ryan) more then I ship my own relationship.