3. Maharaj Pandu's Curse

In a quaint little village tucked away amidst lush green fields, there stood a magnificent mango tree, its branches heavy with clusters of green, tantalizingly sour mangoes. The sun painted the sky with hues of orange and pink as it began its ascent for the day, casting a warm glow over everything it touched.

Amidst this picturesque scene, a four-year-old boy stood tall in front of the mango tree, his eyes sparkling with determination and mischief. His earlobes gleamed with tiny, twinkling earrings that danced with every move he made. Though dressed in everyday attire, his presence exuded an air of royalty, as if he were a prince in the making.

In his tiny hands, he held a small bow and an arrow, a gift from his uncle who had noticed the glimmer of curiosity in the young boy's eyes. He had taken to the bow and arrow like a fish to water, showing remarkable skill and focus for someone so young.

With a mischievous grin, he carefully set the arrow and pulled the bowstring, squinting one eye as he took aim at the prized mangoes. He could almost taste the sour sweetness on his tongue already. Confident in his abilities, he let go of the arrow, and with a soft whoosh, it sliced through the air and struck its target with precision.

The branch holding the mangoes trembled for a moment before surrendering to the sharpness of the arrow. As the mangoes started to fall, the boy quickly dropped the bow, displaying a burst of youthful energy. He ran with glee, his little legs carrying him swiftly towards the falling fruits.

With a leap, he stretched his arms, tiny hands outstretched like a graceful bird in flight, and caught the mangoes just before they met the ground. His victory was short-lived as he tumbled down in the process, a small cry escaping his lips as his elbow scraped against the earth. But he was undeterred; his eyes sparkled with triumph as he cradled the mangoes close to his chest, cherishing his successful heist.

Ignoring the minor pain, he pushed himself up, his grin unwavering. He had achieved his mission, and nothing else mattered in that moment. With a playful secret, he decided to hide his bow and arrows in a special spot, known only to him.

Carrying his precious loot, the young boy set off for home, his heart filled with the joy of adventure and accomplishment.

Inside their cozy home,

Radha was busy preparing a delicious meal for her family. Her pregnancy had reached five months, and a gentle glow adorned her face as she moved about the kitchen, filled with maternal warmth. Vasusen (Karn) had come as a blessing for her family as their dream of their own child was fulfilled.

Karn :- Radha maa, Radha maa...

Karn's cheerful voice echoed through the house as he entered, his tiny hands cradling the precious mangoes he had managed to gather from his successful expedition. His eyes twinkled with pride as he presented them to his mother

Karn :- Radha maa, now you don't need to be angry on pitashree, I bought you sour mangoes.

Radha chuckled at her son's endearing antics, taking the mangoes from him with a grateful smile. She pulled him into a warm embrace, her arms wrapped lovingly around his small frame. However, as she held him close, she couldn't help but notice the bruise on his elbow.