19. Memories

Karn :- Wait everyone.

All turned around only to be shocked

All turned around only to be shocked. A huge army was approaching them, comprised of elephants, horses and chariots followed by a massive infantry. A huge orange coloured flag was fluttering, on a magnificent chariot.

Karn :- Isn't this flag of Magadh.

Dron :- Jarasandh, what is he doing here, and with this huge army.

Sahdev :- His intension dosen't seem peaceful.

Bheem :- I shall go and check Jeystha.

Karn :- Wait Bheem, let me go, seems like he's not in mood to talk.

He immediately mounted on his chariot and told his charioteer to move, before he could go, Dron's voice stopped him.

Dron :- Wait Karn.

He turned back and looked at Dron.

Dron :- Hastinapur army is already exhausted from the previous war, try to avoid getting into conflict.

Karn :- Can't promise you that.

Saying so, his chariot sped towards the approaching army.

On the other side, a magnificent chariot was commanding the army, adorned by an orange flag, three brown hoses pulling it at a great speed.
A man sat on his seat, wearing war armour, and a blue dhoti. He smirked styling his mustache, his bulging muscles couldn't stay hidden within the armour.
A soldier on horse reached near him.

Soldier :- Maharaj Jarasandh ki jai ho.

The said man is Jarasandh.

Jarasandh :- Say, what news have you bought

Soldier :- Maharaj, princes are here only and their army is also exhausted.

Jarasandh :- (laughs) Excellent, now I don't need to waste my time in defeating them, capture them as soon as possible, then Gangaputra Bhisma will have to accept my condition of attacking Krishna and Balram.

Just then a massive explosion took place in the sky in front of them. Huge balls of fire fell in front of the army, blocking its path.

Jarasandh :- (angrily standing up) Who is this idiot, who has the audacity to stop the path of Jarasandh, dosen't he wants to live.