Origin Part 1 : Bharat - Rahoo

Warning!!
There are many spoilers in the upcoming chapter.
You can jump right to the action and enjoy it without any problems, but if you want some background information on what happened before these events, this chapter is for you.
Just a brief account of the events occuring, told in the third person.
Versions of these occurrences that are in-depth will be presented in the main story (if not given already).

But feel free to read it since I am sure you will.

The origins of this story can be traced back to Treta yug, Ayodhya

Prabhu Sri Ramchandra, Dashrath putr, stood near his chamber's balcony.

After completing all of his responsibilities in this mortal world, he concluded that it was finally time to depart for his celestial abode, so he called his brothers Bharat, Lakshman, and Shatrughna and asked them for any last wishes, if they had any.

When the right opportunity presented itself, Lakshman expressed his desire to be the elder brother in the next birth.

Bharat appeared sceptical, but asked that he and Shatrughna participate in the next dharm yudh in place of the other two.

Shatrughna requested to be with Bharat so that he could serve his elder brother in the next birth.

Prabhu Ram granted them their requests and assured them that he would lead Bharat in the following dharm yudh, which was set to occur at the conclusion of the Dwapar yug.

Detailed Version :- Chapter 10.

Brothers were reborn in Dwapar yug,
Prabhu Ram as Vasudev Krishna
Lakshman as Balram
Bharat as Karn
Shatrughna as Arjun.

Brothers were reborn in Dwapar yug,Prabhu Ram as Vasudev KrishnaLakshman as BalramBharat as KarnShatrughna as Arjun

Dev Raj Indra granted Bharat and his wife Mandavi a place in heaven after they left the mortal world.
Bharat spent the majority of his time in penance here.

Rahoo, the minister of asurs, frequently fooled the heaven guards, allowing him to sneak in and roam around.

Because he had consumed the nectar, his illusion had become even more difficult to overcome.
He was hiding out and appeared to be a regular Dev, so no one really suspected anything.