13. Back To Hastinapur 2

Today's morning for Hastinapur is a very busy one, specially for royal Palace.
It was being decorated with flowers and colours, as our princes would be arriving any time.
Jhanvi came out from bathroom, drying her hair, while Subhadra was fixing her dress excitedly.
She turned around and looked at her elder sister, confused at why she wasen't ready yet.

Subhadra :- You're late jiji, you should've been ready by now, princes would be arriving any second.

Jahnvi :- I know, but why are you so much excited for that, don't tell me that you're planning to impress one of them.

Subhadra :- Nothing like that okay, moreover, I don't know anyone of them, neither I know how they look like, so stop that useless teasing of your's and get ready

Jahnvi :- Okay okay, just wait a few minutes.

She took her dress and went to change, she came back after changing and stood in front of mirror, wearing her jewelry.
Then both sisters went out.

Jhanvi :- (teasing) Subhadra, what if one of them was really handsome, would you change your mind.

Subhadra :- Lets see, what about you ?

Jhanvi :- I don't think anyone would be worth it.

While walking in the corridor, they met another girl, she turned and smiled at them.
She is Pallavi, princess of Koshal.

Subhadra :- Why are you standing here Pallavi ? Will you not join us outside

Pallavi :- I was going there only, I'm a bit late.

Jhanvi :- Ya we too.

Subhadra :- Only you jiji, not me.

Jhanvi :- Whatever.

Pallavi chuckles.
Three reached outside where all were waiting for princes to arrive.
Kunti, Bhisma, Vidur, Dhritarashtra, Gandhari were anxiously waiting, Shakuni had one of his eyes closed as he wondered how would be the relation between brothers. He scooped through ideas to downplay Pandavs and clear the way for his dear nephew.