30. Pandavs dead ?

Darkness. Complete darkness engulfed the tunnel as Bheem closed the door behind him.
A loud crashing sound replaced the silence as roof collapsed, permanently sealing the door from further use.

Karn :- Is everyone okay ?

He asked after few minutes of silence.

Bheem :- Just okay I guess.

Sahdev :- It's too dark in here though, I can't even see my hands and clothes.

Karn thought for a moment then said.

Karn :- I can help.

He held his right wrist and closed his eyes, all watched in amazement as his nerves starting from neck to right hand began glowing.
A small bluish flame appeared on his right palm, illuminating the surroundings.

Everyone came into view as flame became stronger, they looked at each other making sure all were fine.
Rough dark walls of tunnel implied that it wasen't long before digging happened.
He immediately jerked his hand and rubbed the palm on ground, extinguishing the flame, a few coughs escaped his mouth.

Kunti :- Are you okay putra, what happened ?

Karn :- (panting) It's too much, I can't hold it for long.

Nakul :- But we can atleast create a mashal with it.

He pulled out his dagger and tore a part of angvastra then wrapped around it.

Nakul :- Just need some oil now.

Awantika :- Here, take it.

Arjun :- You carry oil ?

Awantika :- So your enemy can't catch you.

Nakul :- Whatever.

He reached his hand to grab it but nothing could be seen in this dark, his fingers touched her blouse.

Awantika :- (angrily) What are you doing ?

Her hand jerked in reflex.

Sahdev :- Ow.... Hey, why did you slap me ?

Awantika :- Oh sorry sorry.... I didn't mean to....

Arjun and Bheem started laughing, Kunti grabbed his ear and twisted it.

Yudhisthir :- Ahh... mata, it's me...

Kunti :- Putra Yudhisthir!

Now no one could suppress their laughter as Yudhisthir rubbed his ear.
Karn once again invoked the flame on his palm.

Karn :- Do it fast, this won't be for long.

Nakul looked apologitically at Awantika and picked up the bottle.
Soaking the cloth, he bought it near the flame, after a few flickerings, a bright golden light spread everywhere, all sighed in relief having some light to see around.

Karn :- It's better to move I guess, should get out as fast as possible.

All noded and got up.
Karn took the mashal and walked ahead, followed by Yudhisthir and Sahdev, Kunti and Awantika, then Nakul, Arjun and Bheem.

It wasen't long before they saw another wall.

Sahdev :- What the hell ?

Some spades and shovels were kept aside.
Karn punched the wall in anger.

Karn :- It's still incomplete.

Yudhisthir :- So this is what kakashree wanted to warn us about.

Now others started wondering what to do next.