34. Kampilya

Pandavs gathered near cave entrance to bid goodbyes before leaving.
Bheem embraced his son tightly and caressed his head.

Bheem :- Take care of your mother, putra.

Karn :- Putra, now you are the king, responsibility of rakshas is on your shoulders and I trust you to never let it down.

Ghatotkach :- I promise you tatshree, I will try my best to protect and serve them all untill my last breath.

Nakul :- (giving him a sword) Keep it, this sword deserves a great king like you.

Sahdev :- We will occasionally come here to meet.

Kunti hugged Hidimba and cupped her cheek.

Kunti :- You are an ideal wife, Hidimba, your name will be motivation for not only rakshas but also humans. I'm so proud to have you as my putra vadhu. May you remain blessed and stay happy.

Hidimba :- Please don't embarrass me mata, I promised you something and I'm doing it. It's you who filled this gloomy life of mine with happiness, I am so lucky to be a part of your family.

She turned to Awantika and hugged her.

Awantika :- Why don't you come with us ? I mean your son is now the king, all the problems have been solved.

Hidimba :- Though turned into an adult, Ghatotkach still lacks experience of life, his brain is like a mischievous little kid and I have to be here to teach him.

Awantika :- All the best for your job.

Hidimba :- Thanks and one more thing, you should stop checking out bhrata Nakul everytime, anyone can notice it.

Awantika immediately got alarmed and slapped her arm lightly.

Awantika :- Don't talk nonsense okay, I'm not checking anyone out.

8 people walked towards gates to continue their journey adhead.
Bheem glanced at Hidimba and Ghatotkach with saddened eyes and vanished on the other side.

-----------------------------------------------------------A huge door creaked open, allowing more light to enter the chamber

A huge door creaked open, allowing more light to enter the chamber.
A pair of feet stepped on carpeted floor.