40. Nakul Awantika

Karn sat up yawning, he looked aside to see Draupadi still asleep.
Removing the blanket, he got up and came out,

What his face reflected can be said as pure surprise, he wiped the sweat off his face using the end of angvastra.

Karn :- Woah....

Untill yesterday, what seemed to be just ashes and leftover remains of a burnt forest was replaced by tall immobile walls with guarding posts on top.

A huge armoured gate stood open in front, inviting him to the most beautiful city of aryavarth after Dwarika.

'Just have a look at it bhrata Yudhisthir'

He turned to see other 5 who looked equally surprised at the scene, approaching.

Arjun :- Indraprasth! The second heaven on earth.

Sahdev :- Constructed by architect of Gods, Vishwakarma.

Arjun shot an arrow towards the sky which exploded as fireworks.

Soon everyone came out and was happy to see the scene, they once again praised the names of 6 brothers and entered the city.

-----------------------------------------------------------Day was full of rush for all, brothers were busy with settling the people, checking details, managing all the stuffs, city and security

Day was full of rush for all, brothers were busy with settling the people, checking details, managing all the stuffs, city and security.

Draupadi gave a hand in organising the main palace, she helped Bheem with kitchen stuff, as they had responsibility of feeding whole kingdom that day.

Luckily everything happened on time without issues, at last all could afford to rest, as from tommorow the real work would begin.

Karn was on his bed still engrossed in scrolls when he dozed off.
Draupadi came there after sometime and saw him already asleep, she couldn't help but smile, he held a scroll in his hand, parchments were lying here and there, she removed all those and kept securely in a drawer.

She then made him lie on bed, removed his jewelry.
He looked so innocent while asleep, she laid down beside him, admiring his handsome face and began tilting his hair, he nudged closer and hugged her. They both slept in each other's embrace.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Birds began to chirp as only an hour left before sunrise.