50. Karn & Pallavi's Marriage

"Why this hurry all of a sudden putr ? You are going to get married tommorow"

Shalya and Vaadkshemi looked at Karn with surprise.

Karn :- I know but, it's Pitamah's order for me to be there as soon as I can, that means there must be some short of... urgency.

Shalya :- What's so important that you need to abort your marriage and leave immediately ?

Karn :- I didn't mean to, Mamashree... not much is written in the letter, and if he can't tell me this way then it must be something confidential, you only tell, what can I do ?

Vaadkshemi :- Ok...

He was cutoff by Krishna.

Krishna :- And your marriage bhrata, ain't that important ?

Karn :- It is Madhav, I'm not denying that but I think at this moment, Pitamah's order should be the first priority for eldest grandson.

Krishna :- It's good that you respect your Pitamah and his words shouldn't be neglected, but yes, sometimes taking some liberty does no harm.

Karn :- Now what's that you've planned in your 'magnificient brain'.

Krishna laughed at the refrence.

Krishna :- Not a plan bhrata, just a suggestion, we can go talk to the priest, get an auspicious timing for today and you can get married, then we can leave for Hastinapur directly, both problems solved.

Vaadkshemi :- What ?!!! How can this be...

Krishna :- Calm down Maharaj, just think, the couple can go and take blessings from elders as well, and I don't think just a day will create much difference, both were going to get married tommorow (narrowing his eyes) untill you won't have anything in your brain.

Vaadkshemi :- No Vasudev, I don't have any other thoughts, I was rather happy to have Karn as son in law, he is a perfect choice for my daughter, I wouldn't have agreed in the first place if Pallavi didn't wanted this.

Krishna :- Then what's the trouble, you want this marriage to happen, Mamashree wants this marriage to happen, bride and groom are ready, I am ready, elders are there to bless the couple, everything's set, all you have to say is 'Yes'.

Shalya :- I agree, Karn, if you're leaving, then you should take your wife along, go and get your Pitamah's blessings.

Karn :- You have a way out of every situation, don't you.

Krishna :- As I already said.

Vaadkshemi :- Fine, I'll go and inform others and arrange for meeting with priest.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yudhisthir entered the dining hall with a scroll in hand and a happy smile on face.

He noticed others were already present, giving special care to Awantika's parents.

Kunti :- Why are you late today putr ? And what's that letter ?