41. Complications

Dhritrashtr :- Tell me more doot, how and when did all this happen.

Doot :- Our Maharaj along with his 5 brothers defeated the nag and asur army lead by Takshak, who had the protection of Devraj Indra

After all the nags fled away, Indra dev ordered Vishwakarma to build the city of Indraprasth. It is the second most beautiful city on earth after Dwarika.

Bhism :- How is Maharaj of your kingdom ruling ?

Doot :- Mahamahim, although Maharaj have full authority, decisions are not taken by him alone, all the brothers have an assembly where it's done through votes. He is very kind and generous but very strict and non tolerant at the same time. There is no restriction based on caste in Indraprasth, all have the freedom to learn and practice for their dreams.

Bhism felt his chest widening with proud, he smirked looking at Shakuni, who clenched his fists, mentally cursing the old man.

Kunti :- When will be this held ?

Doot :- Rajmata, 4 days from now.

Gandhari :- Kunti, then we should hurry, all the gifts need to be packed, and other arrangements to be done.

Kunti :- Ok jiji, Doot, come and meet me before leaving, I wish to hear more details.

Doot :- As you say Rajmata.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In Kampilya,

Drupad sat reading a letter with a smile when Srikhandini and Driystadyumna entered the chamber.

Srikhandini :- What happened pitashree, looking very happy.

Drupad :- Putri, start the arrangements, we will leave for Indraprasth, day after tommorow.

Driystadyumna :- It's the kingdom established by the Pandavs and my sister.

Drupad :- Yes, they are organising a puja, 4 days from now, lets see how's my daughter's ruling.

Srikhandini :- I'm excited to meet her again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the Kamakhya forest,

Hidimba sat talking to the maids when Ghatotkach entered with a smile, carrying a letter.

Ghatotkach :- Mata do you know we are invited.

Hidimba :- Where putr and why are you so happy all of a sudden.

Ghatotkach :- Mata you heard the news of kingdom established by Tatshree and others.

Hidimba :- Yes putr but what about that.

Ghatotkach :- Mata a puja has been organised 4 days from now and Tatshree have invited us to attend it.

Hidimba :- Then we should hurry with the arrangements, we'll meet your pitashree after months.

Ghatotkach :- Ya sure, why late then, lets get to work now only.