33. New Generation Begins

7 months flew peacefully from then, Pandavs settled in Rakshasvrat.
Hidimba became pregnant, Kunti now heaved a sigh of relief seeing her sons living happily.

These months were a bliss for Karn, he practiced meditation most of the time to get a firm control on anger. The energy source inside him was still a mystery though, he tried many times, different techniques but all failed miserably, some of which even ended with a bleeding nose and passing out.

Yudhisthir changed his getup and met many brahmins passing by to get knowledge of ved shastras. He also handled most of responsibilities in place of Bheem.

Bheem, the new king, one who enjoyed the most. Everyday bought a new feast for him, as he ate upto contentment.
Having a loving wife by the side, his life was now a vehicle on endless highway, smooth and soothing.

Arjun polished his fighting skills with other weapons, i.e sword, spear, mace and axe. He became aware with every inch of forest and could roam around even when blindfolded.

Nakul's most of time passed in Awantika's thoughts.
He began to have a little crush on this weird warrior princess, even though she still didn't talked about her past directly, he could feel that she was slowly coming back to normal. The fact that she too loved using swords was like a blessing, they got to know each other more.

Sahdev trained himself to get full control over facial expressions, this allowed him to practice staying back and thinking, instead of acting out of extreme emotions.

Awantika's injury was fully healed, she could walk, run, practice with sword and all other things. Now the main question stood in her way was what's next ?
Not wanting to go back and become a burden on her father, she had to settle down somewhere. But during these months, she felt connected to this family, and felt a heaviness in her heart everytime she thought of leaving.
She noticed a particular liking towards the most handsome man, though she didn't ponder about it, he sure seemed different from others.

Hidimba's life was going on happily these months, all took great care of her. Now she carried amsha of her husband growing safely in her womb, but she was well aware of the fact that these days would one day, come to an end.

At Hastinapur,

Duryodhan's dream of becoming yuvraj finally came true as Kulguru Kripacharya did his yuvraj abshek. That didn't seem to bother him much as his happiness now revolved around princess of Kaling, his wife, Bhanumati.
Their relation improved with time, he didn't let his wife know that he is aware of her feelings.
They even slept in the same chamber, although not on same bed, but that is enough to give him peace of mind.

Shakuni was the only person who still remained alert all these months, he very well knew that Pandavs and their mother had a deep drawn image in the hearts of people.

Currently, he advised Duryodhan to start new projects all over Hastinapur and himself supervised them day and night, in order to replace their image with his nephew's