15. Kala Pradarshan

Today was the day of Kala Pradarshan, every person in the kuru family was eager to meet the eldest prince of both Kauravs and Pandavs.

Rajmata Kunti was jubilant to meet her first born again, she felt nervous and happiness at the same time as he will be told the truth of his birth. She wanted to hug her child to herself and never let him go. She was excited to see her son in the arena, her tatshree had told her that he had invited Adhirath's son. She couldn't stop herself from smiling at the thought of having her son back.

Pandavs very also eager to see their eldest brother in the arena. While Yudhisthir wondered how his elder brother could help him understand dharma, Bheem was thinking whether his brother would know how to cook or he too will love his hand made ladoos. Arjun wondered which weapon his brother would be preferring, he wished his brother preferred a bow as no one was with him to practice archery. Nakul wondered about his brother's likes and dislikes while Sadhev wanted to know how knowledgeable he might be.

Kauravs were not so excited except Yuyutsu and Vikarn, as all of them were a part of Duryodhan after all. Duryodhan was very angry, he used to be jealous that his pitamah preferred Yudhisthir to be the king and now one more elder brother, he just wanted to kill that unknown brother before he even shows up, no can come in the path of his throne. Dussasan was confused as usual.

Shakuni was finding about the plans to play the situation to his advantage, he wanted to cast doubts on this new prince's capabilities, he wanted to prove him unworthy to the throne of Hastinapur but knew that till the time Bhisma would be there it is not going to be an easy job.

Dhritrashtra was worried, as after his tatshree told that the eldest prince was Parsuram deciple, no one will allow his son to become the king which will enrage his son more. He prayed to God that this unknown prince would be knowing nothing so that his son would have a chance for the throne.

Maharani Gandhari had mixed feelings, she was happy for her sister Kunti, that her family will be completed, she will meet the eldest hier to the throne, but on the other hand she was worried for her husband and eldest son, she knew her husband wanted Duryodhan to be the king, she prayed that throne should be give to most deserving candidate.

Bhisma was actually happy that Hastinapur will soon get a Yuvraj who is raised in between the public, now his vow will be complete when his eldest grand nephew will ascend the throne. He was amazed when he saw Adhirath's son after years. He had a proud look on his face when gave this news to everyone in the court, now he wanted the program to go smoothly for which he took the responsibility of supervision on himself, cause he knew that the princes of other kingdoms were also invited and they would not like common people to compete them.

Vidur was happy to meet another nephew, he had been sad to see his bhabishree Kunti loosing hope after the search was going on for years, but when his tatshree had told everyone that the eldest prince was found he was very happy as now someone would be there on whose birth Shakuni couldn't cast doubts as he was born way before Duryodhan, but he also knew Shakuni wouldn't let the matter go so easily, he was also worried that the eldest prince could be a commoner but seeing his tatshree he could make out that this thought was of no use, at the end of the day if everyone was happy he was also happy.

Subhadra was excited as usual, she ran around here and there helping everyone, her chirpy voice echoed in the palace, she was little embarassed to go in front of Arjun after the incident.
Jhanvi was lost in thoughts of the man whose smile captured her mind, she just knew that the man has mark of sun on his forehead.