49. Marriage Again ?

Shakuni :- So putri Bhanumati, will you explain us all what you were doing in the arms of Jeysth Pandu putr Karn.

'Mamashree!!!!'

'Gandhar Naresh!!!!'

'Jeysth!!!!'

Duryodhan, Bhism and Gandhari shot at him, Shakuni flinched a little but maintained his composure.

Dron and Kripacharya glanced at each other but decided to remain silent as it's going to be the family matter.

Bhism :- This is totally out of limit, watch your words strictly before things get out of hand, I won't tolerate any other misbehaving.

Vidur :- Did you call us here just to listen to your baseless allegations, you have certainly forced us to think whether to let you stay her anymore or not.

Duryodhan :- Mamashree, just stop it please.

Shakuni :- Baseless allegations! really Mahamantri Vidur, do you think I'm a fool that I will call upon a meeting just to blabber senseless things.

Bhism :- Then what is this all about.

Shakuni :- My nephew sitting here is first hand witness of whatever happened at Indraprasth, am I right, putri Bhanumati.

Bhanu sat on her seat, looking around with utter shock, how did Gandhar Raj and her husband came to know about that, and what else they must be knowing, a chill ran down her spine, sweat beads appeared on her forehead.

Bhism :- Say putri, what all nonsense is he talking about.

Bhanu :- It's... It's not what it seems, Pitamah, everything's just a misunderstanding.

Duryodhan :- Mamashree why do you want to bring it up now ?

Shakuni :- Trust me mere bhanje, whatever I do, it's one way or the other for your own good.

Dussasan :- Moreover whatever mamashree said is true, why don't you see that, Jeysth.

Shakuni :- Yes bhanje, tell everyone all that you saw with your own very eyes.

Gandhari :- Bhratashri just stop now, what do you get after all this, it's just making things more and more worse.

Shakuni :- Ask your putr vadhu, whatever I'm talking about.

Gandhari :- Tell us the truth putri, we all are confused as to what's this all.

Bhanu :- Mata.. woh...

Shakuni :- Yes, tell tell.

Bhanu :- Mata, he just helped me when my foot was twisted and I was unable to walk, that's all, nothing else happened.

Shakuni :- You think I'm a fool, that I don't know he's a king, and everyone here has seen how rich and prosperous Indraprasth is. Maids and servants would be sitting near his feet just waiting for his orders, what would be the need of carrying his brother's wife in a corridor for everyone to see.