Concert 44/53

A/N

Oh wow I haven't seen you guys in almost 2 weeks! Time flies by fast...

Well since I feel so bad about leaving you hanging like that, I'm going to double update this story PLUS update "Neighbors" tonight. I hope you forgive me guys haha.

Anyway, enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie?" I hear someone say to me from outside my bunk. I peek one eye open and the light from the bus almost blinds me.

"Yeah?" my raspy voice replies. I try to hold my head up from my pillow, but it doesn't work and I end up plopping back down again.

"We're going to the interview in an hour and a half. Are you going this morning? The other girls aren't." the person asks me again. I think it's Liam.

"No, I think I'll stay here for this one. Is that alright?" I ask. I never want to let them down by not going to something.

"That's perfectly fine. This one was actually going to be pretty boring anyway so it's good that you're staying here." he laughs. Yup, it's definitely Liam. I can tell by his laugh.

I smirk a little and open the curtain all the way and jump down. I stretch really quickly before walking into Liam's arms and hugging him.

"Morning, Adds." he whispers, barely audible.

"Morning, Li." I respond back with the same volume.

We stay there for a couple more seconds before he pulls away and kisses the top of my head. He smiles at me and I smile back before I walk over to my suitcase to get clothes.

I'm enjoying this tour, but I'll be glad when it's over and things can hopefully go back to normal...

I get ready for the day and before the boys leave, Niall and I talk for a little bit.

"So, what's up? We haven't really had time to actually catch up or anything because we've been running from one place to another." he asks me, taking my hand and lacing our fingers together.

"Nothing really. It's just normal. I'll be glad when this tour is over so that you guys can have a little bit of a break before the next big thing you guys do." I reply. I lean my head on his shoulder and he kisses my temple.

"You've been so good about this whole thing. You came with us for the ride and I love that you are able to do that. That's an amazing quality to have." he says and I smile.

"Thanks." I say. I don't know what else to say to that.

"I love you so much, you know that?" he says and I nod.

"I love you too." I say and he kisses me before we get interrupted.

"LET'S GO BOYS! IT'S INTERVIEWING TIME!" 

I jump a little and Niall laughs. He presses his forehead to mine and I join him in laughing.

"I'll see you when this is over, alright?" he asks and I nod. He kisses me once more before getting up, and following the rest of the boys into the building.

I just sit here on the couch with a stupid smile on my face. I can't believe he still gives me butterflies when he does a small gesture like smiling at me. He's just so amazing and I think he's the guy I've been waiting for. No actually, I know he's the guy I've been waiting for.

Once I realize that I've been sitting here for almost 5 minutes straight just staring into space, I see that both of the girls are looking at me.

"What?" I ask, getting up to get my phone from my bunk.