Concert 20/53

A/N

What's up you guys? So, I'm giving you a trigger warning for this chapter...

Remember that you are loved and you shouldn't feel like you aren't.

You don't deserve that ily ily!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I hear some noises outside my bunk and I open my eyes. I open the curtain and hop down, catching Niall's eye.

"Good morning babe. Did we wake you?" he asks when he comes over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Yes, but it's ok. I wanted to come with you today anyway." I say, yawning mid-sentence.

"You wanted to come with us to set up the stage?" he asks.

"Sure, why not?" I say.

"Ok." he says and starts talking to the boys again.

The other girls wake up and I ask them to keep me company. They happily agree and we get ready for the day.

I curl my lilac hair and put on red lipstick. The colors against each other don't actually look bad at all, so I go with it.

When we're finally ready to go into the arena, I grab my ID and unlock the door, cell phone in hand.

When I walk in, I already spot the 5sos boys and say good morning to them all. We walk onto the stage, and all the boys start immediately working.

At the moment, the stage is completely empty of any stage pieces or screens and looks completely bare. It's so much bigger like this, but it's boring without everything there.

"We're going to work on moving everything. You can sit in the seats if you want." Liam tells Cassandra, Perrie, and I.

"Ok." Cassandra says and she leads us to front and center seats, an pulls out her phone.

Go kill yourself. Go kill yourself.

I don't sit where the other girls are, and move to a different floor section, and sit down. They don't notice that I moved, and I feel relieved.

I sit back in the chair, unlock my phone, and my finger floats over the Twitter app.

Do I click on it?

Before I can make a decision, my finger taps on it and opens the app. I scroll through a little bit and see no hate. So far, so good.

Then, I do the worst thing that I could ever do, and click on my notifications tab, revealing my mentions.

And the hate begins.

I start to scroll a little bit and I see more things that have to do with the burning match situation.

@UpAllNightTour_Updates i'm just gonna casually bring this back.. @AddiePayne

Under the tweet is a picture of me when the match hit my leg. The comments are even worse.

They're all saying that I deserved it, that I had it coming, and that they're glad that it happened.

Look for positive tweets, look for positive tweets.

I go back into my mentions and look for some positive tweets.

All I see right now, is hate.

@OneDirection_5sos @AddiePayne @CassandraWhite @PerrieEdwards why don't you go home and break up with the boys. they don't love you and they only brought you on tour so they could get rid of you faster once you see how the fans hate you.