Concert 35/53

A/N

OH MY GOODNESS I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU GUYS IN FOREVER!

It's because my computer isn't working with Wattpad, and it won't let me create a new part, so I'm typing on my dad's computer right now.

But, anyway...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

Bang, bang, bang.

I wake up to the sound of something hitting the side of the bus.

Bang, bang.

There is it again.

I jump off of my bunk and look outside the window, and there's nothing there.

Bang, bang.

"Does anybody else hear that, or am I going insane?" I ask everybody who are crawling out of their bunks to see what the racket is about.

"Yeah, what's happening?" Harry asks, eyes half closed and his voice is all raspy.

"I have no idea." I say. I scratch my head, but then I remember: the boys.

"They're egging our bus." I whisper to myself.

"What?" Liam asks.

Bang, bang, bang.

"The boys are egging our bus." I say louder and his eyes go wide.

We all pile outside, catching them red handed.

"Hey!" I yell as they start to run away. I have no shoes, yet I still go for it. I start to sprint toward them and I'm gaining. They're getting tired, so they slow down even more and I've almost got them.

As soon as I reach them, I jump onto the one closest to me, which just happens to be Luke.

I jump onto his back and thankfully, he holds me and doesn't fall over when I catch him by surprise. He stumbles a little bit, but he catches himself. I start to slip, but he grabs onto my thighs and holds them so I don't fall.

"Addalyn Louise Payne!" he yells.

"Luke Robert Hemmings!" I reply back, just as loud as he was.

"What in the world?" he laughs.

"Sorry. It's kind of fun up here. You're so tall." I say, taking in the view from up here as opposed to down where I usually am. This height must come in handy at concerts.

"Everyone says that." he laughs again, and starts to walk toward my bus, him still holding onto me. I wrap my arms around his neck so I stay still, and he keeps walking. The other boys are long gone into their bus, probably playing video games.

Nobody from my bus came after me, so it's just Luke and I.

"I could get used to this." I laugh. He just chuckles a bit and keeps walking. I'm surprised he's able to hold all of my weight...

Niall would kill me if he knew I was thinking like that, but I just can't help it. It's basically second nature for me, since I do it all the time.

We reach my bus and Luke keeps me on his back while we walk in.

"Delivery!" he shouts and everybody looks up from what they're doing.

"Hey, look who came back!" Niall says, getting up from his spot on the couch. Luke safely returns me to the ground, and I walk into Niall's arms, giving him a hug. After a few seconds, I pull away.