Concert 18/53

A/N

Hey guys so I'm here with another part again. I hope you like this chapter and as always...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Addie, are you coming to the interview?" Liam asks me when I jump down from my bunk.

"I think I'll sit this one out, but the other girls might go if you ask Cass." I suggest. Liam's eyes light up at the mention of Cassandra's name and I silently "aw" inside my head at the cuteness of it.

"Ok!" he says and prances off while I try to wake the other boys.

I save Zayn for last because he's the hardest to wake up and he "needs the most sleep" as he says.

"Louis, wake up. You have an interview to go to." I open his shade and move on to Harry when Louis moves a little.

"Harry, interview time!" he rolls back over away from me.

"Harry Styles don't you make me pull you out of this bunk. I will do it, don't underestimate me." I threaten.

"I'm up!" he says and hits his head on the top of his bunk in the process. I start to giggle a little and he pouts a little.

"Aw Harry, I'm sowy." I say in a baby voice and give him a hug like the sympathetic loser that I am.

He pulls away and I go back to Louis. I yank his pillow out from under him and whack him lightly with it.

"What was that for, Payne?" he rubs the side of his face that the pillow hit.

"Because you were being stubborn, Tomlinson." I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"Good morning." he says and pulls me into a hug.

"Morning. How did you sleep?" I ask him.

"I was sleeping great until you decided to hit me with a pillow." he says and I laugh.

"Yeah, well." I shrug and move on to Niall.

"Babe? You gotta wake up. You have an interview today." I say to him, but he doesn't budge.

"Niall, wake up." I say louder. Still nothing.

"Niall James Horan! Get up!" I laugh. He starts to smirk, but he keeps his eyes closed.

"Fine." I say and kiss him. Hie eyes open right after and he smiles really big.

"That's what I was going for." he says and gets out of his bunk.

"You have to help me wake Zayn up." I say. He nods and his face lights up like he's got an idea.

"I've got this." he says and walks to Zayn's bunk.

"Oh my God Zayn someone stole your hair gel!" he yells when he opens his curtain.

Zayn's eyes spring open and he practically leaps out of the bunk.

"What? Where? Who did it?" he says, looking around like a lunatic.

"Just kidding. You're awake though." Niall laughs and Zayn rolls his eyes at us.

"Rude." Zayn says and walks to the bathroom, probably to gel his hair.

-------

"Ok, ok, so Niall tricked him into waking up?" Ashton laughs.

"Yeah." I chuckle. It wasn't really that funny to me, but I guess Ashton finds it very amusing.

"Oh my God!" he laughs so much that he almost falls off the couch.