Concert 34/53

A/N

This is gonna be a funny chapter...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Acoustic time!" I hear someone yell. I open my eyes and hop out of my bunk right away so I can tag along. The girls will, too, since it's also a meet and greet after they play some songs.

I walk over to Cassandra and Perrie's bunks and wake them up. They told me to wake them up this morning right after the concert was over last night.

They get up and get ready right away. After I make sure everyone else is awake, I get ready.

I plug my curling iron in, and look at the tattoo Niall and I got that's on my wrist. I really love it and it means even more now that Niall has it, too.

My lip is sore still, but Luke said that it's normal. The soreness should be gone in the next two days or so.

After I curl my hair to perfection and make sure that my eyelashes are curled, I'm completely ready.

I grab a granola bar from the little counter and open it, beginning to eat it to ease my hunger.

"Are you all ready?" Ed asks us.

"Yeah!" we all shout back all at once.

Louis is the first one out of the bus, and we all follow him into the building.

We make our way to the security guards standing outside the room and they lead us in so we don't get mobbed by fans. The girls and I take our seats all the way to the left of the stage in the front row, and the boys sit on the small stage that's set up with mics and stools and a guitar.

Niall picks up the guitar and they all make sure ther mics are working, then the fans are let in. There was lots of screaming, but it was nothing compared to the arenas because there were only 30 fans allowed here, and there are thousands in the arena.

They give their whole introduction, and take song suggestions from fans. They're only doing 3 songs, but they're going to let the fans pick which ones, which I think is really cute.

The first one was One Thing, of course, because that's one of their amazingly popular songs.

The second was Same Mistakes, and the third was What Makes You Beautiful.

The fans were then taken into another room, a bigger room, to do the meet and greet portion of this. I quickly got to give Niall a hug before they were taken into the other room.

They took their positions behind the velvet rope, and a group at a time, the fans were let in to meet them.

They did the same thing over and over again: hug, autograph, picture, repeat.

"Wanna go meet some of them again?" I suggest. I know that last time, I ran into Melissa, but I'm pretty sure that I won't run into her in America.

"Yeah, let's go." Perrie agrees and we all stand up, and walk over to the line.

"Let's stick together this time, though." Cassandra says and I agree.

We walk to the front of the line, outside the velvet rope that's keeping the fans in line, and talk to some of them.

Some fans, we skip because they give us the nastiest looks and I have a feeling that they don't like us so, we skip them. The others are very sweet. Some want pictures, some hug us. One even said that the girls and I are her biggest role models.

They really are the sweetest little things. There are some sour ones in there, but most of them are very nice and actually like us.

About 30 minutes later, the meet and greet ends and all the fans are gone.