Concert 11/53

A/N

DOUBLE UPDATE WOO!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

My eyes flutter open and I feel very confused as to where I am. I look to my right and then I remember that I'm on the bus.

I open the shade of my bunk and hop out. I walk to the little kitchen and open the mini fridge. I want to make breakfast, but that's a little hard seeing as I can't exactly make pancakes on a moving bus.

But, I do see bacon in here and some eggs so, that's what I'm making, I guess.

Today is the first day that I actually know where we're going which is very surprising because I never really check. Louis says it at the end of the concerts and that's all I really need every day.

Today, we're going to London, England for tonight's and tomorrow's concert. I'm actually really happy that we're staying in the same place for two days because that means that I don't have to sleep while the bus is moving.

I continue to make a whole bunch of scrambled eggs and some bacon when I feel Niall's arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning sunshine." he says into my ear.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" I ask him and turn around to face him. I get on my tip-toes and kiss him before he answers.

"Pretty good. You know what made it better?"

"No, what?" I ask.

"Waking up to the smell of bacon." he says and I laugh.

"You know, if anyone asks who you are, I'm going to tell them that you said that because that basically describes your whole life's meaning." I say while attending to my 'gourmet' breakfast that I'm making.

"Yup, that's me!" he says and flashes me a toothy grin. I just chuckle and finish everything off.

I put everything on a plate and cover it with tin foil so it stays warm until everybody's ready to eat. I grab my phone and sit in the lounge, Niall following me like a lost puppy the entire time. Just as I'm about to click into Twitter, Niall grabs my phone away from me.

"No. Not today. I will NOT watch you be crushed by what people say to you on a stupid social media website." he says and holds my phone high in the air which it totally unfair because he's like a foot taller than me so I will never be able to reach it.

"I'm fine. You know that." I say, standing up to reach for it. He quickly reacts and stands up and holds it even higher.

"Niall!" I jump up to reach it but he puts it behind his back.

"Addie, please. I love you way too much to constantly see you sad. It hurts me when they say those things about you too, trust me, but I can't see you go through that."

I stop jumping and sigh, knowing that he's right.

"Ok." I sit back down on the couch with a "hmph".

"Thank you!" he sings and sits down next to me and kisses me on the cheek. I see Louis come out of his bunk and look at us.

"No, Lou." I say, knowing that there's a sarcastic remark just waiting to pour out of him.

"How did you know I was going to say something?" he laughs and walks over to us and sits across from me.

"Because you're you." I say. He opens his mouth to come back with something but closes it.

"You got me there." he says and I laugh.

-------

"Thanks again for the breakfast Addie." Harry says.