Concert 52/53

A/N

It's about time I get around to updating this story...

There's only one more chapter after this and then it's finished :(

I'll definitely write an epilogue and maybe a fanfic in the future about their lives as adults. I don't really know but I'll think about it.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

My eyes flutter open, revealing the interior of the bus infested with people, loud and energetic.

Niall and I ended up next to each other, Niall holding me, our legs tangled together. I crack my knuckles and lay back down. I feel Niall stir behind me and then he kisses my hair on the back of my head. We both sit up and I smile at him.

"Good morning." he says in a raspy morning voice. He kisses me and grabs my hands, intertwining our fingers. We pull away after a few seconds and he keeps his forehead against mine. We laugh and I peck his lips once more before standing up and looking for my phone.

I find it and sit back down next to him, turning it on and putting my password in. I snuggle more into his sweatshirt that I'm wearing and click on the Twitter app.

I fully expect there to be hate about this whole me-cheating-on-Niall-with-Michael thing, but there's none to be found at all. Even when I check my mentions from the day it happened, there's nothing.

"What happened?" I ask Niall.

"What?" he says, confused.

"Why isn't there any more hate? I thought there would be some from this whole thing with Michael, but there's not. Did you do something?" I ask and he smirks.

"Maybe." he says and I smile.

"What did you say to them that made them stop with this whole thing?" I ask.

"I told them that I would stop performing with the boys." he says and shrugs his shoulders as if to say that it's not a big deal.

"Dude!" I say and slap his arm. He pretends like I actually hurt him and shrugs his shoulders again.

"What?" he asks and I just smile. I kiss his cheek and he smiles back at me.

"I love you." I say, laughing.

"I love you, too." he replies.

"Thanks for doing that for me. It really wasn't getting to me at all. I actually found it amusing." I say and he takes my hand.

"Of course. I would do anything for you. I'm so glad that you finally realized that nothing they say will change things between us, even though I can get a little jealous at times and take things out of proportion." he says and I laugh.

We sit there with each other and talking to everybody else for a little while. All of a sudden, Michael bursts through the door of our bus and announces his arrival.

"We have arrived!" he exclaims.

"Would you like me to applaud?" I ask and he shoots me a glare. I just smile at him sassily and the rest of the boys plus Sara walk in.

"What's up, guys?" Calum asks and we all mumble the same thing, "Nothing."

Sara, Cass, and Perrie come to sit by me and Niall and we all start to talk. Niall kisses my cheek and goes to the other side of the bus to hang out with the guys.

"So, how are things with you and Ashton?" Cass nudges Sara and she blushes.

"Good. No, actually, great! I love being able to talk to him and hang out with him and just be with him. It's amazing to know that someone cares." she says and my heart aches. I then remember: I am just like her.