Concert 15/53

A/N

I started the Rants and Opinions book so check it out yo.

What even was that I'm so sorry omg...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

Six in the morning. I'm awake, right now, at six o'clock in the morning. This is going to be a long day.

I hop out of my bunk and get ready very quickly. Honestly, I don't really care about makeup right now. I still put on mascara because I don't feel complete without it, and some lip gloss.

"Guys are you all ready back there?" Ed yells from the driver's seat.

"Yeah, we're coming." Liam yells back.

A few more minutes pass by and I hear Ashton's laugh. If he were playing hide and seek, he would be the worst hider...

"What's up guys?" Calum says and in come the rest of the boys. Luke smiles and me and I get up and hug him.

"How have you been?" he asks while we're hugging. I pull away and try not to look into his eyes.

"Fine." I reply. He still has my hand in his and he gives it a little squeeze. I muster up a convincing smile and he lets go of my hand and walks over to the lounge.

"We're gonna watch the acoustic, if you don't mind." Ashton says.

"Ok." I hear someone say.

"Boys! Let's go!" I hear Paul yell. "Or I'm gonna drag you all in there!"

"Alright, alright. We're coming!" Liam says and walks out of the bus. Everyone else follows and Luke walks out with me.

I really don't want to make Luke worry about me. He already has so much to worry about. Plus, I don't want him to think I'm being dramatic, which I'm not.

We walk in and find some seats toward the back where there are empty ones. I sat in the aisle seat and Luke chooses the seat next to me and I look up at him and give him a weak smile. I play with my bracelet and pay attention to what's happening.

-------

"We always want to hear what you guys want to know so we're gonna take some questions. Who's first?" Harry asks and all the fans' hands shoot up.

The fans ask some questions and the boys answer. They're pretty average questions, to be honest. Next, the boys pick on a fan who's right in the middle of the front row to ask a question.

"This is a question for Niall." she says.

"Ok, shoot." Niall answers.

"I mean this in the best possible way, but why are you dating Addie when you can be dating a fan who loves you?" she asks.

Right then and there, I stand up from my seat and walk out. It starts out as a slow walk, but it gets faster and faster until I'm full on running to the bus.

I finally reach it and run in. I have no idea what to do with myself right now.

Niall's POV

The girl finishes asking her question and I lose it when I hear it. I look to the back where Addie is and she gets up, and leaves.

"How did you mean that in 'the best possible way'?" I ask her, fuming with anger.

"Somebody had to ask it." she replies.

I stand up, kick my stool over, and storm out of the place. I run to the bus until I'm out of breath and I can't breathe.

I stop to catch my breath and I walk into the bus, looking for Addie. I check the bathroom first and, as I expected, she's in there.

I guess she forgot to lock the door this time, so I open it and I can't believe my eyes.

"Addie, w-what are you doing?" I ask and she snaps her head up to look at me, eyes red from crying.

"Nothing." she stammers and puts the all-too-familiar piece of glass back into her purse.

"Addie..." I say and she just crashes into my arms and starts sobbing.

Addie's POV

My cries are muffled by his t-shirt and I mumble many "I'm sorry"s.

"Addie, calm down. It's not your fault. It's ok."

"No. It's not ok. Don't you see? I'm a wreck! I let every single little comment get to me and I know I shouldn't, but I do. It's not enough that-"

Niall cuts me off my kissing me. I calm down a little bit and he pulls away.

"Stop thinking like that. Please." he says and tucks a strand of lilac hair behind my ear. I nod slightly and he pulls me into his arms.

"Well, that was horrible." Liam screams and as he walks into the bus, the rest of the boys following him.

"We gave everyone there a whole lecture. They will think twice about saying anything now that Louis pounded that into their heads." Harry says and I can't help but smile. Louis might be a pain in the butt, but he's a really great friend when the time comes.

"I can't stand to see you like this!" Louis throws his hands up in the air like he's defending himself.

"Louis, thank you. I really appreciate that you did that for me. No need to be embarrassed." I tell him and he gives me a hug. When I pull away, I catch Luke's eye and his face falls and lands in a frown.

"We need to going." Ed says.

"You guys go, I'll see you there." Luke says to Mikey, Ash, and Cal. They obey and go into their bus while Luke stays here and Ed starts driving.

I stand in the center of the lounge and Luke comes and stands in front of me. Everyone else gives us space and they sit on the bench or in front of the bunks.

He doesn't say anything, he just pulls me into his arms. I wrap my arms around his waist and start crying into his chest.

"You know, this would be a lot easier if you weren't 9 feet tall." I say through tears and he laughs.

"I'm actually only 6 foot 4 but good guess."

"Only? That's over a foot taller than me!" I say and sit on the couch, Luke following my actions. I lean into his side and he lies his head very lightly on top of mine.

"Addie, you know I love you, right?" he says and I nod my head. "Then please, as your friend, I need you to listen to me. Don't listen to whatever anyone else says. They are irrelevant. You need to have confidence in yourself because I know you're a strong girl. You just need to use your strength."

"I'll try my hardest. It's just hard sometimes, you know?"

"I can't say I do know what you're going through because if I did, I'd be lying. Talk to Ashton. He's had some rough times and he knows exactly what you're going through." he explains. Of course, I already knew that because remember, I was obsessed with them, but I will never tell them that. I just nod.

"I love you too Luke. Thanks for all of the support that you give me. It means a lot." I say.

"Of course." he says and we just stay in this position until they have to leave.

-------

"Good night Liverpool!" Louis yells.

We run back to the buses and I say a quick good night to Luke before I go to my bus.

I walk in and say good night to everyone. I'm exhausted and I need sleep.

"Love you guys." I say before I climb into my bunk.

"Love you too Adds. Good night!" I hear.

I close my eyes and immediately fall into a deep, deep sleep.

A/N

I'm actually really tired myself so bye guys I'm out peace! Love you all!