Concert 47/53

A/N

I can't say sorry enough about not updating but the good news is, I'll be updating a lot because I'm done with shows!

I'm going to write a chapter in my Rants & Opinions book to talk about the obvious problem, Zayn leaving One Direction.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I open my eyes the slightest bit, and hear talking. It must be a little later than when I was woken up yesterday.

I jump down from my bunk, and I'm greeted by yelling from Cassandra and Liam.

"Why can't you just listen to me?" Liam yells.

"Because you have no good reason for what you did." Cassandra fired back.

"You're not giving me a chance, Cass."

"Don't you 'Cass' me."

"Fine, Cassandra, please just-"

"Enough!" I yell to break it up. They take a step in opposite directions and Cass gives me one of her sad looks. I know that something's up with her and Liam. But what?

Liam looks at my eyes before walking into the bathroom and closing the door, locking it.

"Cassandra. Meeting. Outside. Now." I say and I walk outside the bus and pace around. They can't break up. I really hope this isn't too big a fight to get out of.

She finally walks outside looking like a lost puppy.

"Cassandra, what's happening?" I ask her. I almost yelled, but then I thought of how she has helped me with my problems and I backed off. She doens't need to be yelled at by me AND Liam.

"Liam and I are fighting." she says.

"Obviously, but about what? Did he do something?"

"Yesterday, after the concert, I saw him talking to a fan, but they were getting too close and I think they kissed but I could barely see through the mob. He swears he didn't kiss her but I saw them. He can't just lie straight to my face and expect to get away with it." she says and crosses her arms like the stubborn girl she is.

"Are you positive that it was Liam?" I ask her and I cross my arms right back.

"Yes, because he admitted he was talking to a fan, but denied kissing her." she spits back.

"Alright, are you sure you saw them kiss? You just said that you couldn't see through the crowd."

"I don't know. I'm 95% sure that they were kissing." she says with more hurt in her voice than anger.

"Ok, how about this. Why don't you stay away from him for a little, maybe hang out with Perrie or something, while I talk to him and see his perspective. If anyone knows Liam, it's me." I say and she nods.

"That would be great, but I'm not going back in there. I'll go and hang out with Luke and the guys or something. Shoot me a text when you come up with a verdict." she says, backing away.

"Ok. It won't be long." I say and she nods and walks to the other bus.

I walk into my bus and summon Liam. He finally emerges from his hiding spot, and we walk into the arena. As soon as we sit on the stage, he starts going off.

"I don't want to hear about how you're on her side and you think I'm guilty of everything-"

"Liam, just listen. I'm not picking sides." I say and he nods. His expression softens, and I start talking.