Concert 9/53

A/N

Currently listening to Taylor Swift's album RED and writing this for you so...

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR SOCKS OUT IN 280 DAYS OMG YES YOU MIGHT THINK I'M INSANE AND YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT GOOD FOR YOU.

And if you recommend any fan fictions that I should read, comment the name of them right here.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I open my eyes and I hear everybody talking. I open the shade of my bunk and hop down. I walk over to Ed and talk to him for a second.

"Hey Ed? Where are we going right now?" I ask. I really have no idea where we're going and the scheduling chart is too confusing for me to figure out.

"We're going to Nottingham." he says, no taking his eyes off the road.

"That's in England, right?" I ask. He nods. "Ok. When do you think we'll get there?"

"I don't know. In two hours or so. Why?" he asks curiously.

"No reason I just wanted to know. Thanks Ed!" I say and walk over to everyone else. I sit down next to Niall and he pulls me into his side.

"Morning princess. How did you sleep?" he asks and kisses my temple.

"Pretty well, actually. What about you?" I look at his face.

"Good." he smiles. I smile back and turn back to everyone else, still pulled into Niall. I wrap my arms around his waist so I can get into a more comfortable position.

We talk for a little while and I use the little coffee maker to make myself coffee. I used to have coffee everyday, but I just drifted away from it, I guess. Now, it's like I'm addicted all over again.

I walk back over with my styrofoam cup in hand and sit back in my spot. We continue to talk about random things while I sip at my coffee.

-------

 "Welcome to the Nottingham Concert Hall!" Ed says like a proper prince or something. I let out a little laugh.

He parks right where the doors for backstage are, like always. We all grab our ID's and Ed opens the bus doors for us.

I open the backstage door and everyone follows in after me.

"Wow..." I hear someone say under their breath when we walk onto the stage.

We fool around for a little bit through the aisles and on the stage. I can't believe my brother and my boyfriend are in a band with three of their other best friends going on tour with my favorite band. If you told me at this time 4 months ago that this would be happening, I would laugh right in your face.

"Hey!" I hear someone yell. It's Paul. We all stop dead in our tracks.

"We need to start setting up the screens and lights. If you're staying in here, you're helping us." he says.

"Well, I'm out. See you all later, I'll be at the bus if you need me." Cassandra says and Perrie and I follow after her. I run back to Niall first.

"Have fun!" I say sarcastically and kiss him quickly. He laughs, rolls his eyes, and replies, "Oh, I will."

The girls and I run back to the buses so we don't get stopped by anyone to tell us to stay. We get there and sit in the lounge.

"I thought Paul was going to kill us." I laugh.

"Yeah, me too. I mean, we weren't breaking anything, but we were running around like 4 year olds which could've led to something breaking." Perrie says.