Concert 25/53

A/N

It's Louis' birthday AND Christmas Eve. I'm so overthrown with emotion right now...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Good morning all!" I yell through the bus to wake them all up. They have an interview this morning and they have to be in there by 7:00 sharp, or they can't do it.

It's 6:30 now, so they're pretty much in trouble.

"Boys, come on. You really need to get up or they won't do the interview. Let's go." I say and stand in front of the bunks to see who will wake up. Nobody.

"Fine. You leave me no choice." I mumble and walk over to the first bunk which just happens to be Louis'.

I rip open the curtain and whack him with a pillow, a strategy I find works very well.

"Addie!" he whines and rolls out of the bunk, falling right on the floor.

"Ouch." he says, rubbing his lower back where he landed. I help him up and hug him.

"Are you alright?" I ask, laughing, and he nods. Then I pull away from the hug and get him an ice pack from the mini fridge with the freezer. I hand it to him and he sits on the bench, holding it to his back.

Next, is Harry's bunk. What should I do to get him up? He's almost as bad as Zayn when it comes to waking up. I open his curtain, revealing a sleeping Harry with his arms crossed in front of him.

"Harry, you need to get up." I say, pushing his hair off of his face. His eyes flutter open and he smiles a half-smile when he sees me. He groggily gets down from the bunk, and walks into the bathroom. Ok then...he's awake.

Next, I see Zayn's bunk, but I'm leaving him for last. I walk over to Liam's bunk and open the curtain.

"Liam, it's Addie. Wake up you can't be late for this interview." I say and he opens his eyes.

"Hey." his voice sounds raspy and tired. He got no sleep last night, I can tell. It's just one of those things that we an tell about each other.

"How much sleep did you get last night?" I ask him, helping him out of his bunk.

"About 2 hours, if that." he says, stretching his back out and pulling me into a hug.

"That stinks." I say and he walks away to get ready. I take the ice pack from Louis and tell him to get ready. It's like I'm their mother...

Next is Niall. He's easy to wake up because he listens to me, most of the time. Other times, he just pulls me into his bunk with him. It's really cramped, but he doesn't seem to care.

I open his curtain and kiss his cheek. His eyes flicker open and he smiles at me.

"Morning sunshine. How's my girl today?" he asks, getting out of his bunk and stretching himself out.

"I'm just perfect. What about my prince charming?" I ask, pulling him into a hug.

"Amazing." he says and kisses me. "I don't want to do this interview, but I have to so..."

"Just get through it and I'll be waiting for you after it." I say.

"Ok." he says, kissing me again. Then, he pulls away and starts getting ready.

Now, it's Zayn's turn. This could go one of two ways: he will listen and get up, or stay in bed and sleep through the interview. Hopefully it's the first one.

I softly open his curtain, careful not to startle him, and tap his shoulder. This is like mission impossible, I swear.

"Zayn, you need to wake up. You can't miss this interview." I say. He opens his eyes slightly and closes them again.

"Zayn." I say louder and he opens his eyes more.

"Addie." he whines.

"Get up. Let's go." I say and pull his hand to help him. He basically falls asleep again standing up and I keep my hands on his shoulders to keep him from falling over.

"Zayn, come on. Don't make me get Paul." I warn and his eyes shoot open.

"Ok, ok. You don't have to go that far." he laughs and hugs me quickly before getting ready.

Everyone's up and running except for the girls, but I'm not going to wake them up before they need to be up.

The boys leave and right after, Luke texts me.

Luke can we hang out in your bus? we're bored.

Addie come right over.

Within two minutes, all four boys come bounding into the bus and they basically tackle me to the ground. One of them, I couldn't tell who, grabbed my wrists, right on my cuts. It hurt.

"Ow!" I yelp and they stop dead in their tracks. They get up and help me off the ground.

"What happened?" Calum says.

"Did we hurt you?" Luke looks at me with sad eyes like a dog that just did something bad.

"It's alright just...don't do that again." I laugh. None of them know about my relapse except for Luke and I can't say something to the rest of them or they'll probably tell Liam.

I look down at my wrists and one of the cuts was ripped open again. It's now bleeding a little so I go into the bathroom and wash it off a little. Thankfully, the bleeding stops right away and I walk back out. They're all staring at me.

"What?" I say.

"Are you alright?" Mikey asks me.

"Guys, I'm fine. I can take a little pain." I chuckle.

"Ok."

We sit in the lounge just talking for a little while until the girls finally wake up.

"Whoa! Where did they come from?" Perrie laughs, plopping down on the couch next to Ashton.

"The sky." Luke smiles.

There are no other places to sit, so Cassandra sits down on me.

"Bro!" I say smiling. She's hysterically laughing and can't control it.

"Dude get off of me!" I try to push her off, but she's not budging.

"Cassandra White!" I yell, laughing still.

"Alright, alright." she's chuckling a little still, but she finally gets off of me and sits on the floor.

Thank goodness...

We all talk for a little bit until the boys come back. Niall looks like he was going to die if he was in there any longer. The 5sos boys go back into their bus, and we take off to the arena.

Niall sits down next to me and we snuggle up to each other while keeping conversation with everyone else.

Niall occasionally looks down at me and smiles or kisses my cheek or makes sure I'm ok. It's so sweet, really.

"I love you." I whisper to him while everyone else talks to each other.

"I love you too." he kisses my temple and I smile, leaning my head onto his shoulder.

-------

"Good night Brisbane!" Louis yells.

We go back to the buses and I say good night to the 5sos boys before going into my own bus. I get changed into my pajamas and make my rounds to everyone saying good night.

"Good night princess. I'll see you in the morning." Niall kisses my cheek and I smile back.

I walk to my bunk and say my last good night to Liam before climbing into my bunk and getting comfortable.

I close my eyes, and eventually fall asleep.

A/N

I actually liked this chapter whatttt?

So if you want, you can go check out my rants and opinions book because tomorrow I'm gonna be posting what I got for Christmas so go check it out!

Love you all!