Concert 13/53

A/N

Hello lovelies. Sorry I haven't been updating things have just been really crazy. I hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"No, no, no. What about 'Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun'?" Niall strums simple chords on his acoustic and sings the tune.

It is now about 6:30 in the morning and we are all helping to write song for their second album. We're working on the chorus for a new song called "Live While We're Young".

So far, it sounds pretty good. I'm glad that I can help them with stuff like this. I didn't think that they would want me and the girls to help, but they did. They wanted all the help that they could get.

"I think that's good. It fits with the music and goes good with the song idea." Harry says.

"Yeah. Let's keep it." Louis says and Niall puts his guitar pick between his teeth and writes the words down. When he's finished, he strums the chords again and hums along to think of a good melody.

"Maybe, 'I know we only met but let's pretend it's love' for the next line." I say.

"Ooh that sounds good. Write it in." Niall nods his head to the paper and pencil in front of him. I pick up the pencil and write in the words I just said. I don't even know where it came from, but it actually  doesn't sound half bad.

We finish the song and it sounds amazing. I only thought of five more lines throughout the entire rest of the song, but it's still something.

"I'm hungry. Anyone up for making sandwiches?" Liam asks and walks over to the mini fridge and pulls out some stuff for making sandwiches.

"I'll make mine, but you can all make your own because I'm not getting stuck making 8 sandwiches." Cassandra stands up and says. We laugh and I get up and follow her.

I make my sandwich and everyone else makes theirs, and we all sit back in the lounge and eat.

"I actually really love how the song turned out." Perrie says and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah. I'm glad you guys came up with some lyrics because we were stumped at some parts." Harry laughs.

"I loved making up the lyrics and going through the whole process. Now, all you have to do is record it." Cassandra says. I nod again.

"Yeah." Niall says and we continue to eat. I finish my sandwich and throw the paper plate in the garbage.

We sit around for a little while longer until the boys have to sound check. The girls and I decide to stay in the bus for this one.

"Have fun!" I say to the boys and give Niall a quick kiss on the cheek. Then, they're all out the bus doors, and in the arena.

Niall's POV

"Let's run More Than This." I say to the boys. They agree and take their microphones. I put my body mic on and plug my acoustic into the amplifier. I start to strum the chords and we sing. It's time for my solo and I sing.

"If I'm louder, would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? 'Cause we are the same. Would you save me? When you leave it's gone again."

I swallow hard after my solo and my throat feels like I'm swallowing needles. I go easy on my voice for the rest of the song and we finish our sound check.

"My voice doesn't feel so good." I croak out. My voice sounds all scratchy and strained.

"Dude, you need to rest up. We have a concert to do." Zayn says.