Concert 37/53

A/N

DOUBLE UPDATE, YEAH!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Interview time!" I hear Ed scream. I jump and look at my phone to check the time. It's 7:00am exactly.

I groan and bury my face into my pillow before basically rolling out of the bunk. I rub my eyes and stretch out my back. Then, I go and brush my teeth before anyone can get to the bathroom before me.

I walk out and there's already a line forming for the bathroom. I chuckle a little and go to my suitcase. Niall walks over to me and kisses my cheek.

"Morning. Are you coming to the interview?" he asks, looking through his suitcase, too.

"I think I'm gonna sit this one out if that's ok. I don't feel too great so I'm gonna see if I feel better after." I say, completely lying. I just don't want all of those girls to be looking at me with all of those judgmental faces.

"Ok. We won't take too long, hopefully." he says and I laugh.

Then, I hear my phone go off.

Luke we're gonna hang out with you while the boys are in the interview. cool?

I reply right away.

Addie yeah. i'll see you in a few minutes :)

I quickly get dressed in the bathroom after the line is no longer there, and the boys leave within 10 minutes.

"See you in little bit." Liam says to Cass before running out of the bus and into the building.

I see Calum on Luke's back walking over here and behind them is Ashton on Mikey's back. I chuckle a little and they all walk in.

"Honey, I'm home!" Mikey says and tackles me in a hug. I almost fall over, but I catch myself.

"You're lucky I didn't just fall over, Clifford." I laugh. He pulls away and quickly fires back.

"You're lucky I didn't actually make you fall, Payne." he crosses his arms like I did and I laugh.

"You're good at that." I say and he shrugs and dives onto the couch where Perrie and Cass are sitting.

I hug the rest of the boys and Cal and Ash go to sit on the couch, too. Luke begins to walk with them, but quickly turns around when he realizes that I'm not following him.

"You coming?" he asks and points to the couch over his shoulder.

"I'm gonna stay here for a little bit. I'm super tired." I say and sit down onto the bench and close my eyes.

Within a split second, I hear Luke plop down next to me and he puts his hand on top of mine. I open my eyes to see his baby blue ones staring at mine.

"What's really happening?" he asks and takes his hand and puts it around my shoulder.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I say in the most convincing way possible.

"Come on, Addie. I'm basically your brother. You can tell me anything." he says.

"Not really." I say quietly.

"Yes you can. Now tell me." he demands. I feel the lump in my throat growing larger and larger by the second.

I close my eyes before turning to face him. He removes his hand from my shoulders and he faces me too, mirroring my position.

I take a deep breath, and open my eyes. I feel a tear stream down my face and I pull up both of my sleeves.

I slowly turn my arms around, revealing every single cut that I put there last night.

"I broke our promise." I say and he gasps. I expect him to get up and leave and never talk to me, but instead, he takes my wrists in his hands and looks at them.

"You broke the promise?" he whispers and my heart shatters into a million pieces. By now, I'm basically bawling my eyes out.

"Y-yes. I'm so sorry Luke. I really didn't want to break the promise and I was trying really, really hard, but some people were telling my to kill myself and stuff like that and I couldn't take it anymore. I just lashed out. God, I'm so stupid! I'm so sorry Luke. So, so sorry." I cry. I say it all in one breath and he looks at me with watery eyes.

"You know what? Forget the promise. It doesn't even matter. All that matters is that you're ok. I know you aren't ok right now, but you need to get better. Not just for my sake or anyone's sake, for your sake. You can't keep thinking bad about yourself. Please." his voice cracks a little at the end and he's crying very lightly.

"I know. I just lash out and do stupid things sometimes. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I'm so sorry." I say and put my head into my hands.

Luke removes my hands from my face and pulls me into a hug. I cry into his chest and he lets me so I can just get it all out. I need that sometimes.

Once I feel like I'm all cried out, I pull away from Luke and he holds my hands in his. They're so much bigger than mine, so it's like I'm wearing gloves.

The other boys walk over to us and sit on the floor. The girls sit next to me and I let go of Luke's hands. I give Cassandra and Perrie long hugs and we're all crying. We're not sad crying, we're happy crying because we know that we have each other. They can keep me strong, just like Luke and Niall and Liam and everyone else can. I realize now that I can do this. I can make it through.

I pull away from the girls and walk into Luke's arms. He's over a foot taller than me which makes this a bit hard, but I hug him anyway.

"Thank you Luke." I say.

"I love you Addie, you know that. You can come to me whenever." he says and I nod. I pull away from the hug and turn to the other boys. They're all crying the slightest bit, too which makes me cry all over again.

I give them all a hug. Ashton basically lifts me off the ground and Calum almost kills me, he hugs me so tight.

I hug Mikey and he hugs me tightly.

"I can't lose another sister." he whispers and my heart shatters again.

"I love you, Mikey. You're never gonna lose me. It's going to take a lot to get rid of me." I say and he smiles.

"Why don't we get our hair dyed tomorrow to cheer you up. We can match, just like you said." he says and I nod.

"I'd love that. It's a date." I say and he laughs.

-------

"Good night Mexico City!" Louis screams.

I say good night to the 5sos boys and go into my bus. They're playing here again tomorrow, so all we have to do is lock the doors of the bus, and we're good.

I told Niall before about what I did yesterday, and he took it extremely well from what I thought was going to happen.

I say good night to everyone and climb into my bunk. Niall gives me a final kiss good night, and I drift off to sleep almost instantly.

A/N

This whole chapter was about Addie and the 5sos boys oops...

But they're so cute when they comfort her.

Also, I'm really excited because the next chapter, Mikey and Addie get their hair dyed. I wonder what color they're gonna get...

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter, and I love you all!