Epilogue

TEN YEARS LATER

Well, here we are. Ten years after the first tour ended. Ever since that moment that we got home, the boys got bigger and bigger and bigger.

They went on the second tour with 5sos, then went on 3 more tours after without them. They put out 5 albums and every single one was a success.

As for 5sos, after the 'Take Me Home' tour, they started their own headline tour. They played many concerts and put out equally as many albums as One Direction did. They were a huge success.

By the way, Luke kept his promise and texted me every day, and still does. The other boys and I stay in contact, as well.

I guess I should tell you what we're all doing today.

Well, Ashton married Sara and they're expecting a child very soon. They waited to know the gender of the baby, so they won't know until the baby is actually born.

Calum found a girl named Hannah. They got married, but don't want any children just yet. They said that they will definitely try in a couple of years, but not yet.

Michael is engaged to a girl named Melissa. I know, ironic, right? It's not the psycho, crazy Melissa, it's a different one. They met at a meet-and-greet and the rest is history.

Luke married a girl named Delilah. They are so in love and they have a little boy named Cameron. All of the 5sos boys ended up staying in Sydney so they can be close to each other. They're all still best friends, just like the One Direction boys are, and always will be.

Harry is engaged to a girl named Jennifer. Their wedding is in 3 weeks. She was one of the people in the opening act of their last tour. They are very much in love and Harry is finally happy.

Louis is married to a girl named Cara. She's a very pretty girl and Louis loves her so much. Cara is pregnant with a boy. They haven't decided on a name yet, but they're thinking about some.

Zayn and Perrie got married right after the last tour was done. They had a magical wedding and they're still as in love with each other as they were when they first met. They have a 3 year old boy named Joseph, and a 2 year old girl named Leah.

Liam and Cassandra got married 1 year after the tours ended. My niece is named Taylor and Cassandra and I finally got what we always dreamed: being sisters! We do everything together and we're next door neighbors now. I love being close with Liam especially now. We've not grown apart, but closer. They had an amazing and beautiful wedding on the beach where Niall was the best man.

So, as for Niall and I, we are married with a three year old girl named Lacey, and I am pregnant with a girl. She is going to be named Victoria, we decided. Niall proposed in front of the water at Liam's wedding. At my own wedding, I had Liam walk me down the aisle, since my dad passed years and years ago. We still live in Wolverhampton next to Liam. I can now proudly say that I am, officially, Addalyn Louise Horan.

And to think, Niall was my biggest crush of all time, let alone in high school. Not once did I think that all of this would happen to me. If you told me back then that I would be married to my science lab partner now, I probably would've laughed in your face. Well, it just goes to show you that everything changes, when we meet.