Concert 8/53

A/N

I update way too much...

OMG IT'S MIKEY CLIFFORD'S BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY I LOVE YOU A LOT!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I open my eyes and sit up, realizing Niall's gone. I look over and everyone is by the bunks talking.

"Good morning!" I say to everyone.

"Actually, it's good afternoon. It's 2:00 already." Harry says.

"Well sorry. Its not like I stayed up until 3:00 in the morning yesterday. I was awake for almost 24 hours straight." I reply and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I do, I put the toothbrush back in my suitcase and go sit where everyone else is.

I pick the spot on the floor next to Perrie and Cassandra since it's really the only open spot.

"When will we get to the arena?" I ask them.

"Ten minutes!" Ed yells back to us so we can hear him clearly. I nod a little and comb my fingers through my lilac hair.

Ten minutes later, we're at the arena and I'm all ready for the day. I'm dressed in a black t-shirt, black leggings, and a red and while flannel shirt that I left open over my t-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on a little mascara.

"Well, the girls and I are going to stay in here until you're done so, have fun!" I say to the boys who are going into the arena for sound check.

"Ok. We'll see you in a little bit. Love you." Niall says and kisses me lightly. He then grabs his ID and the boys all walk out.

"You and Niall are so cute together." Perrie gushes.

"Thanks but not as cute as you and Zayn and Cassandra and Liam." I do a little eyebrow dance and they laugh.

"Oh stop it. You two are hopelessly in love with each other and I think it's totally adorable. I mean, I do love Zayn, but I don't think we have the same bond as you and Niall do." Perrie replies. I shrug and we sit together in the lounge.

I feel my phone vibrate and check to see what it is. I look down, and it's a text from Luke.

Luke the boys and i are coming to your bus while the one direction lads are sound checking. cool?

I reply right away.

Addie sounds good

The girls and I talk until we see them come bounding into the bus. They look around to find us and Mikey spots us first.

"Dibs on sitting next to Addie!" he says and comes running toward us at full speed. He comes to a halt and plops down next to me before any of the other guys could move.

"Well, ok then." I say and we all laugh.

"Sorry. I just wanted to play with your hair. I just can't get over the fact that you dye your hair like I do." he says. I take out my bun since I was going to redo it for the concert tonight anyway, and let him play with it. The other boys come and sit down and Ash picks the floor right in the middle. Typical Ash.

"So, we wanted to talk to you guys about the hate that you're getting." Luke says and my face falls a little, but I catch myself and reply, "Ok, go ahead."

"You will be getting a lot of it and it probably won't stop. Like, ever. It's happened to all of us but, we ignore it. Some people won't like our music, and there are lots of people who do. The people who support us are the people we focus on, not the people that have nothing better to do with their lives than to hate on us." Luke explains. I nod and Calum continues.