Concert 26/53

A/N

Oh my goodness long time no see my friends. I'm sorry it took me a long time to update, but I'm here now! For a late Christmas present for all of you, I'm going to double update today so get your popcorn, sit back, and relax.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

My eyes flutter open and I look around for a few seconds before deciding to hop out of my bunk. I say good morning to everyone and get ready for the day, picking out a short sleeved shirt because I don't even care about my cuts anymore.

Luke was right: they're my battle scars and I'm going to embrace them.

After I finish curling my hair and putting on my makeup, I'm ready. I look into a small compact mirror I have in my purse and I see my roots coming in in my hair. I really have to get it dyed again.

I've had this idea stewing in my head for about three days now, and it's finally time to do it.

I go to Luke's bus and wake all of the boys up. They're going to do it with us because we're all basically family now.

"Why do we have to wake up again?" Calum asks me when he finally gets out of his bunk.

"It's a surprise. Now get ready and meet us up in that hill in 15 minutes." I say, and point to the big hill that's by the arena.

"We have to hike all the way up another hill?" Mikey whines.

"Yes. Now hurry, you only have 15 minutes!" I say before leaping out of their bus so they can't change their minds about coming with us.

I go back to my bus and pick up the plastic bag that everything is in.

"What's in there?" Niall asks me.

"It's a surprise. Now come on we have to get to that hill over there." I say.

"Ugh. Fine, let's go." Niall says and we lead everybody out.

We walk together over to the hill and climb up. It's only on a little slant so it's pretty easy to climb. We finally get to the top and I see Mikey right away. The other boys are there, too, so I decide to start.

"Alright, so I saw this thing on Twitter the other day and I thought it would be a cute idea to do together since we're all so close now." I explain. Their faces are slowly forming smiles and I continue.

"So, what you do, is you take a piece of paper and write something on it that you have been thinking about, or have kept to yourself, or something like that. Don't show it to anyone! Then, you punch a hole in it and tie it to a balloon with a string. Eventually, when we're all finished, we let them go together and they all fly away from us."

"That's a really good idea. Who thought of that?" Cassandra asks.

"I don't know I just stumbled upon it on Twitter and thought it was a really good idea." I say.

Everyone takes a piece of paper and writes something down on it. It's so quiet, that you could hear a pin drop. We punch holes into it, and I take the weight off of the purple balloons that's holding them down, and give one to everyone.

After I tie mine, I fold the paper closed so nobody could see what I wrote. Everyone does the same and we stand in a line.

"Everyone ready?" I ask them. They all nod and I count off.

"One, two, three."

They all go up into the air, the papers swirling around from the wind. I quickly take my phone out and take a picture of them all. They all do the same and we just stare at them for a few minutes.

They get farther and farther away as I look at them longer and longer. Eventually, they're no longer visible through the clouds and we begin to talk together.

"That was actually pretty cool seeing all of the balloons together like that." Calum says.

"I told you." I say and we lightly laugh.

"So, are we ever allowed to tell what we wrote?" Liam asks.

"Only if you want to. It's really up to the person that wrote it." I say, leaning into Niall's side as he takes my hand in his.

"I don't think we should tell now. Let's wait until the end of the tour. It will seem more heartfelt if we wait." Harry says.

I nod because he's right. I didn't really want to tell mine right now anyway. I mentally hug Harry for saying that so I didn't have to say mine.

Eventually, we get bored of standing up there, so we go back to my bus together. Niall and I sit together on the lounge, talking to Zayn and Perrie who decided to join us.

"Boys, you need to do sound check now." Paul sticks his head into the bus and tells us.

"Ok, we'll be right in." Louis says and we make our way into the arena and onto the stage.

The girls and I sit in the front and center even though we probably will be looking at our phones the entire time.

"Perrie, pick a song for us to do." Luke says into the mic when he secures his guitar strap around him.

She thinks for a second until she finally decides on a song.

"Beside You!" she says.

"Ok, here we go." Luke replies and the bass and drums start playing the intro. The guitars enter and Calum starts singing the first verse.

They go through the song and it sounded amazing. Calum played one wrong chord and he made a really funny face, causing me to laugh. He picked it up, though, and powered through.

Other than that, it was flawless.

"Addie, pick a song for us." Harry says when he gets his mic from the box.

Maybe Moments? No. Up All Night? No, they do that one too much for sound check.

"Do One Thing!" I say.

They go through the song and it sounded really good, as always. I don't know how thay do it, but their harmonies sound amazing together. Never in a million years did I think they would form a boy band and make it big.

Never.

-------

"Good night Aukland!"

After getting back into the bus and driving away, I get my PJ's on, also known as flannel pants and a random My Chemical Romance t-shirt. I throw my hair up in a bun and say good night to everyone.

I walk into Liam's arms and hug him tightly.

"We should call Mum tomorrow, see how she's doing." he suggests.

"Yeah, I'd love that." I say and he kisses the top of my head before I move on to Niall.

"Hey." he says and immediately pulls me into him.

"Hey." I say when I pull away. He takes on of my hands in his and kisses me.

"How have you been?" he asks me.

"Good, what about you?" I laugh.

"Amazing."

I kiss him once more before crawling into my bunk. He opens the shade a little and kisses my nose.

"Good night. I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" he says and I nod. He smiles and closes the shade again.

I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

A/N

I actually liked this chapter the confession thing with the balloons is something I really wanna do it's so cute!

But anyway, I'll update again today sometime, just not for a little but because my iPad has to charge again and that's where I have my plan for this book so...

Love you all and I'll see you next chapter.